Chapter Four

At the Fearamid, the Henchmaniacs came to Bill empty handed. The demon was full of anger. "How could you guys let a mortal escape?!" His voice boomed.

"She's pretty fast for a human." Teeth said.

Ford was listening to their conversation. He was wondering who they were talking about. "You imbeciles let my Writer escape!!" He yelled again. Oh, so that's why he was so angry. Bill sighs, calming down. "You know what? After we're done partying, she won't be able to get away this time. Right now, it's time to relax." Bill announced. Everyone in the room started to celebrate their victory. One group was playing Spin The Person. Ford watched from the sides, trying to resist the temptation to join the monsters.

"Oh Fordsy!" Bill called the man over. He walked over to the one eyed demon. "I have a small mission for you to go on."

"What do you want me to do?" Stanford asked.

"Since my queen is out and about, running around Gravity Falls, I want you to find her and bring her here for me." Bill explained.

Even if Stanford was on Bill's side, he still hated the idea of his daughter dating Bill. He knew he had to do it though because Bill will think he's part of some rebellion. "I don't know where she is though." He said.

"Where do you think she might me then?"

At the shack, Tiffany, Toni, and Brandon stepped inside the shack. "Oh my god, Tiffany!" Stella ran towards her daughter hugging her tightly. "Where's your father? Ryan? Dipper? Mabel?? Where are they?" She questioned.

"Ryan and Dipper got captured. Dad joined Bill, that traitor.!" She raised her voice in anger.

Stella couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her husband, her childhood friend, betrayed his own family. "No, Stanford would never do that. I know him, he wouldn't betray this family." She said.

"I saw it with my own eyes, mom. Bill turned Dipper and Ryan into stone and I don't know where the heck Mabel is." Tiffany sniffled, wiping away the tears.

Stella fainted. Brandon caught her just in time. They laid her on the floor and fanned her. "Tiff, go see if there's anyone outside." He ordered.

(Tiffany's P.O.V.)

I stepped outside, making sure I was in the shield that protected the shack. I say on the dirt ground, looking at the sky. I wish I should've told Mabel to shut down that portal. I wish I never dated Bill. I wish none of this ever happened. I was snapped out of my thought when I heard leaves rustling. I was sitting at the other side of the shield. I got up, ready to run.

"Tiffany?" A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes stepped out of the bushes.

"R-Ryan?" I was shocked. "How did you manage to escape??" I question, running towards him.

"Dad unfroze me and when he wasn't looking, I ran. Dipper, he got caught." He explained, hugging me back.

I cried into his chest. "I'm so glad you're back and okay." I mutter. "Come inside, Ryan." I grab his arm and drag him inside the shield-

~bong!~

I look in Ryan's direction to see if he made it in. He was outside of the shield. "Ryan? What the heck are you doing on the other side over there?" I asked, curious. I stepped back outside of the shield.

"Tiffany! Wait!" I look behind me. Toni, mom, and Brandon running towards me. "That's Stanford, back away from him!" Toni warned, grabbing my arm and pulling me back inside the shield.

He snapped his fingers and turned into dad. Was it an illusion? "Stella?" Dad looked at mom.

Mom frowned at him, staying outside of the shield. "What was the point of meeting you?" She questioned. "Was there nothing you could do?!" She yelled. Mom rarely yelled. We backed away.

"Stella, I'm sorry-"

"If you were really sorry, you wouldn't be with that monster!"

"Listen to me, Stella,"

"No, you listen to me for once in your life! You have so much potential right now, but you waste that on being with that demon that had imprisoned our son for years! I'm your wife and you're my husband, we're supposed to be a family." She sounded like she was crying.

Dad made his hands into a fist. "You wanna know what my mistake was?" He asked.

"What's that, Stanford?" Mom inquired confidentially.

"My mistake was meeting you." He grabbed mom by her neck, squeezing.

"Mom/Mrs. Pines!" We yelled, running to help her.

"You want her to stay alive, Tiff? Come with me and she'll live." Dad offered. Mom looked at me, trying to shake her head. Me friends are telling me not to do it.

"On one condition: you let mom, Ryan, and Dipper go."

He scowled, but released my mother from his grip. Toni and Brandon grabbed my mother and helped her inside the shield. Dad dug into his pockets and took out two stone figures. He threw them inside the shield and they were unfrozen.

Ryan coughed, "T-Tiff?"

"It's gonna be okay, Ryan." I hugged him tightly.

"Time to go," Dad said.

I chuckled, "do you really think I would go with you? You betrayed this family, and now that I have Dip and Ryan back, you can go and tell Bill that I won't be coming."

He growled at me. He was gonna charge at us but the shield prevented him from coming in. I helped Ryan and Dipper inside the shack while dad was yelling.

"Mom, are you okay?" I noticed the bruise he left on mom.

"I'll be fine, just need to rest for a minute." She replied, walking upstairs.

"So, your father's our new enemy we have to deal with. Great." Toni sarcastically said.

"Thanks you guys. If it wasn't for you two and my mom, I would've been in Bill's palace." I hug my two friends.

(Author's P.O.V.)

Ford returned to the Fearamid empty handed.

"You didn't bring her back here?!" Bill boomed in a room they were in.

"We made a deal and she tricked me." Ford told Bill.

Bill rubbed his temples on his head in his human form. "After this party ends, I'm going to make sure every monster search for her."

A/n: That was probably the most stupidest ending ever to this chapter. Like, what the heck? Anyways, sorry for the pretty late update. By the way, if you haven't read Ford's Daughter (I should really change that title) yet, go read it and you'll probably understand. Bye! ~Gravity_Faller