Chapter Sixteen

(Ryan's P.O.V.)

This sick Dorito has been flirting with me. Though, I wouldn't call it flirting to be exact. He keeps glancing at me and trying to..seduce me I guess? For heavens sake, I'm not gay! He's also been opening up to me recently. Instead of a cage, he's put me in a locked room. I could do anything in the room but escape. He occasionally visits once in awhile, but only to check on me. I thought he had an interest towards Tiffany. Maybe he changed his mind.

Speaking of Tiffany, I hope she and mom are okay without me. They're probably worried sick.

(Tiffany's P.O.V.)

Over the days, mom has gotten sick. Uncle Stan is worried for her and so are we. I'm worried the most for her. Her fever has been going up little by little and she's been going pale.

  Brandon, Toni, and Gwen are out right now getting medical supplies and food. I didn't go because I want to make sure mom is okay.

"Tiffany?" I turn around to see Mabel and Dipper. "Grunkle San said you haven't eaten in awhile." Mabel said, concern in her voice.

I look down. "I'm not hungry." I told them quietly, placing a hand on my empty stomach.

"Yes you are. Stop starving yourself." Mabel handed me a granola bar and Dipper hands me water.

"You should be giving that to your Grauntie, kids." I stood up and went to go get a damp towel.

(Stella's P.O.V.)

I can't bare to see my daughter starve. I groan, trying to sit up. I lean against the headboard. I look towards Dipper and Mabel. "I don't need any. I'm more concerned for Tiffany." I told them in a weak voice.

"Will you be okay, Grauntie Stella?" Mabel asked.

I weakly smile at her. "She thinks I'm terribly sick. I know it's just a common cold. I just need rest." I told her. They nod and walk out. Rest. That's all I need. Rest.

A/n: I apologize for the hiatus and the very short chapter.