Chapter Ten

(Author's P.O.V.)

"Woowee! Look what the apocalypse dragged in?" Gideon cheered, slapping his knee. "Ya'll earn a twelve piece bucket of deep fry trouble now."

"Ugh, Gideon." Dipper muttered.

"And he's gotten folksier." Wendy added.

"Hold up, who's Gideon?" Ryan asked.

"That kid. We'll tell you more about him later." Dipper replied.

"My ol' pal Bill figured you might try and rescue Mabel. So, he appointed me Master of theses wastelands and keeper of the bubble! My sweet precious Mabel is trapped inside and I have the only key wrapped around my-well, I wouldn't call it neck exactly, wrapped around this little pocket of fat under my head." Gideon explained, taking out the key.

"Gideon, you have no right to keep her in there!" Dipper yelled.

"Bill explained it to me nice and simple; she was always destined to be mine and now that I have her in a cage she'll learn to love me. I have an eternity to wait. Ghost Eyes!" The little boy snapped his fingers. "Ready to escort our friends to Bill's dungeon?" A buff man came up behind them and grabbed their shirts from behind.

"This isn't going to work, Gideon." Wendy said.

"Oh? And why's that?" Gideon questioned.

"After I break Ghost Eyes's arm and steal that key from your neck, I'm gonna wear your butt on my foot like a rhinestone slipper." Wendy stated sternly.

They all laughed at her, "And what makes you think you can do all that?"

"Because I'm a flipping Corduroy!" She flipped, grabbed Ghost Eyes's arm and bended it back. He dropped Dipper and Ryan as they laid flat in front of him. Ghost Eyes tripped and fell, letting all three of them escape.

"Ghost Eyes my hench Angel!" Wendy grabbed the key from Gideon's neck and ripped it off. She grabs the boy.

"Get back! Get back or I will drop kick him I swear!" She warned, breaking the window of a car and unlocking it.

"You'll never get away with this, ya hear me?!" Gideon says.

"Guess what? We already did!" Wendy dropped kicked Gideon to the group of prisoners. All three got in the car.

"Wendy, you're the coolest person I know." Dipper complimented.

"Babe, that was amazing." Ryan added.

"I know dudes, tell me about it later." The red haired girl stepped on the gas pedal and drove.

"After them!" Gideon commanded. Everyone went in their vehicles. Gideon got into his car seat and yelled, "We are not letting them get Mabel! Discount Auto Warriors, roll out!"