Chapter Twelve

(Tiffany's P.O.V.)

I have to escape. I'm losing my mind! I need to know if my family is okay! I need to know if Dipper is okay! I just want everything to go back to normal!

"Tiffany," I look at my door to see Gideon.

I scowl at him. "What?"

"I'm going to get you out." He opens the cage door quietly. I slowly walked out hoping he wasn't playing with me.

But, this is a change. Gideon's being nice to me. I walked out, surprised the midget didn't close the cage. "Is this a game, Gideon?" I question.

"No, but Dipper and the others are in the bubble as we speak. So, I'd suggest you get there immediately."

"But, how?"

"My henchmen will take you there. Now, go before Bill notices your gone." Gideon ordered.

I nod and run.

(Author's P.O.V.)

Meanwhile, the four were trying to find the other twin sister. Is it was kind of a void.

"Mabel! Mabel!" Dipper called for his sister. "Okay guys, Bill has taken over the town and if his weirdness spreads he's gonna take over the whole world. Our first step to stopping him is rescuing Mabel but he's got her trapped inside this strange prison bubble." Dipper explained on his group.

"What is this place anyway?" Wendy questioned. Suddenly, the floor started to crack like ice over water. They were then falling as soon as it broke.

"Guys, if I die, I wanna die hugging!" Soos grabbed the other three and hugged them tightly.

"Soos! You're chocking me!" Dipper said.

"Let my body be your shield!"

As they all kept falling down but suddenly landed on something bouncy.

"Is the entire ground a bouncy castle?" Dipper questioned, kicking the ground.

"Do you hear 80's music?" Wendy added.

"And does the air smell like child like wonder?" Soos asked. They turned around and saw a town. A town that would look like a five year old would imagine. Bright colors and rainbows and other creatures were all over the land.

"This is Mabel's prison?" Dipper inquired.

"This feels like I'm back in my dreamland. Only, we didn't have colors that blinded us." Ryan said.

"What is this new world? Shining, shimmering, splendid!" Soos joked.

(A/n: "Shining, shimmering splendid! Tell me princess-" Okay, I'll stop. But, anyone noticed that it was an Aladdin reference?)

They walked down to the streets of the town. Suddenly, a car drove to them with the two guys from when they invaded Stan's mind.

"Welcome to Mabel Land!" One of them greeted.

"And this is worse than I thought." Dipper thought aloud.

"Dude, this place hurts my eyes." Wendy complained covering her eyes.

"That's normal. Mabel Land's rainbows have colors only Bee's and art students can see. Now who wants to go for a tour?"

"Do we have a choice?"

"No!" The two said in unison.

The four got in the car and the two men drove. "Mabel Land is the ultimate  paradise. And the only rule there are no rules!" The blonde hair man exclaimed.

"Except for one rule which is very serious. But, no one ever breaks it so it's not worth mentioning!"

"Listen, creepy dream guys, we're not here to party." Said Dipper. "We just need to find Mabel and get her out of here. Where is she?"

"Our home dog Mabel lives at our next stop." The driver drove through buildings as they drove to somewhere.

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

We got out of the car and onto a beach. Colorful penguins with trays of food and drinks walked up to us and offered us some. As much as I'm hungry and thirsty, this land was created by Bill.

"I'm so hungry." Wendy said, grabbing a coconut.

Soos grabbed a punch and said, "I haven't eaten anything except for part of my hat."

Ryan didn't take anything because I think he knows what's going on. I pulled the three away for a second. "Do you see what's happening here? Don't forget this world was created by Bill." I reminded them.

Soos was about to drink the punch when Ryan took it and dropped it on the ground. "That punch is probably blood and that glitter rain is probably grind up bones or baby heads."

"Bill's using Mabel's own fantasies as some sick trap. We need to grab Mabel and get the heck out of here."

"Oh, Mabel? She's at the top of the tower guarded by those waffle guards."

Soos punches his palm. "Someone hand me some syrup."