Chapter Fourteen

(Ryan's P.O.V.)

Yes! Mabel's coming back home with us!! Now, we just need to get Tiffany. Suddenly, everything turned grotesque and evil looking. "We should get out of here." I suggest.

"Agreed." The others said. We all ran out the door and out of the tower. Disgusting creatures surrounded us. We pushed and shoved our way through them to Waddles who was giant. Suddenly, something caught my ankle. I tripped on and looked down to see tiny things crawling up my leg. I tried to get them off but now were now at my waist. I cried for help when I was pulled up.

"Ryan, hurry!" Wendy said.

"I can't move though!" I told her. The tiny things were now at my neck. Not again, please, not again. "Just go! I'll be fine!" I order, the things now consuming me fully. The last thing I heard was my name being called out.

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

I watched in horror as Ryan was being consumed by tiny creatures. Me and Mabel had to pull Wendy back as she fought back. She was crying and calling for Ryan but he was now gone. What are we going to tell Tiffany when we save her? What are we going to tell Graunty Stella? We all aboard Waddles and I looked back as we were taken away.

Mabel grabs a large knitting needle and heads to Waddles head. "Sorry Mabel Land, it's time to burst your bubble!" She pointed the sharp part towards the bubble's wall. The bubble pops and the next thing we know we're in a pile a confetti.

"Everyone good?" Mabel asked. We all hugged her. We pulled back only to see Mabel with a sad face. "I wish Ryan was here." She muttered.

"We all do, Mabel. But, let's hope that he's actually okay." I tell her. "For now, let's head back to the shack where it's safe." They nod their heads and we start heading for the shack.

(Ryan's P.O.V.)

I opened my eyes to see I'm in a cage. I got up and looked around. 'Where am I?' I thought. I see someone familiar walking or floating by. 'Dad..?' I stared at him. I realize the that this is Bill's palace thing. I look around for my sister but she isn't here. 'Did she escape?' I decide to let that question slide for now.

"Dad?" I called. He turned and stared at me. It looked like he didn't even care if I was okay or not. Heck, he didn't even say a word to me; he just turned back and walked away. I grab the bars of the cage, filled with anger. "Where's Tiffany?!" I yell. No response. I kept yelling until Bill came into the room.

"Sheesh, kid. You need to be quiet." He snaps his fingers before I could speak. Around my mouth was a cloth. Before I could take it off, my hands were chained to the bars. "That's better." I hear him say. He floats out of the room with me gagged and chained.