Chapter Six

(Kayla's P.O.V.)

"Tiff, I'm so sorry." I pushed her to the ground, pinning her on the ground.

"What the-Kayla?! What is the meaning of this??" She struggled and I grabbed the backpack.

I got off of her and bolted for the door. I then feel a hand on my ankle and trip on the ground, dropping the backpack. I looked back and saw Tiff getting up and was about to run for the journals. I got up and tackled her to the ground. "Stop this!" She demands.

"I can't! I have to do this!" I yelled. She flips us over and now I'm on the bottom.

"Why? What did Bill do? What did my father do?" She asked.

"I can't say.." I mutter.

"Yes you can." She said. "Look, you're safe from Bill's magic along with dad's. They can't hurt you. What is going on?" She questioned.

I explain to her about my deal with Bill. I teared up, trying to keep them in.

"Well, you're safe in here. You won't get hurt or die. I promise." She assured me.

"I'm sorry I attacked you, Tiffany." I apologized. "I'm also sorry for trying to steal the journals."

"It's okay. As long as we're in here, they can't hurt you." Tiffany assured me again. We both walked downstairs to the basement. Tiffany walked to the desk in the basement and searched through his drawers.

"What are you looking for?" I asked her.

"His gun. It should be here somewhere." She replied, still searching. She pulled out something that didn't look like our guns here in this dimension.

"I actually gotta thank dad for teaching me how to use this before he betrayed us," She said, walking to the elevator. I followed her.

"Where are you going?" I asked her when we reached the gift shop.

"I'm going to my dad's bunker. You stay here, okay?" She said.

"Well, at least take someone with you." Ryan spoke.

"No, I'll take Dipper along. He knows the bunker better." Tiffany declined.

"You sure? Dipper doesn't seem to be himself at the moment." Ryan asked.

"I'll keep an eye on him in case anything happens. Where is he anyways?" She asked, looking around.

"He's in the kitchen talking to Uncle Stan." Ryan replied.

"Alright, I'll go get him." Tiffany walked out of the gift shop and into another room.

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

"I tried to warn you, kid. My brother is a dangerous know it all and now he's a traitor." Grunkle Stan stated.

"I don't understand, why would he do it?" I question.

"Isn't it obvious? He joined because he only cares about power and the knowledge of the universe." Stan said. "Besides, have you ever stop to think that he never cared for his daughter? I was the one who had to take care of her when she was four." He adds.

"I wish I didn't help out with the portal." I turned my head to see Tiffany walking towards us. "I wish we didn't start the portal up again." She adds.

"Same here, kid." Stan agreed with her, still eating brown meat.

"Dipper, come on. Me and you are going to the bunker." She told me, tossing me journal number three.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Dad had a lot of stuff for the apocalypse. So, we should go." She explained.

We walked out of the shack and into the forest. A few weird creatures here and there but they didn't seem that hostile.

"You think that Shapeshifter thing is still frozen?" Tiff spoke.

"I think so. But, I wish Mabel was here." I muttered sadly.

"We'll find her. She's probably still okay." She assured me. "Try to think positive, Dipper. Negativity won't get us anywhere to finding Mabel." She states.

"But, what if she's hurt? What if Bill and Grunkle Ford captured her?" I questioned.

"If Mabel was being held hostage, Kayla would've told me anyways." She replied.

We reached the bunker but something seemed odd. It was like someone was here with us.

"You coming, Dip?" She asked, heading down the bunker.

"Looks like someone forgot to stay inside the shack."

A/n: I managed to write this during my free time. It's pretty short so I hope you guys will like it. Bye and Happy 4th of July! ~Gravity_Faller