We Stay

I kept my belt. I knew that I should stay. We should stay. I didn't want my daughter to have a loser dad. Once we were back stage the guys hugged me.

"We are so celebrating tonight!" Seth cheered.

"Drinks on the champ!" Roman added.

"The Champ has a kid he needs to put to bed." I remind them. We had to get up early tomorrow morning anyways.

"I'm guessing you changed your mind on leaving?" Hunter spoke as he and Stephanie walked over.

"I'm gonna stay," I smile.

"Good because we have a new script for The Shield!" Stephanie handed us a script that had just been printed. They nodded and walked away as Renee and Marlee walked over.

"Congratulations Dean. You were great out there," Renee smiled at me. Marlee was up and was being fussy in her arms. I handed Seth my belt and took my kid from her.

"Thanks. Was she a brat?" I smirk. Marlee can be a little challenging sometimes.

"A little until she saw you on the screen. She kept hitting it and screaming Daddy," she chuckled. "It was cute." I blushed a little. Something I never do.

"Belt!" Marlee whined trying to grab my title from Seth.

"Come on Mars. Let's let daddy get some tonight." Seth smirked as he took her from me.

"Seth!" Roman warned the inappropriate asshole.

"I was joking! I'm sure she didn't understand what I said!" He defended.

"We got her tonight Dean. Enjoy yourself." Roman spoke before they left with my belt and child.

"So umm thanks again for watching her," I stumbled with the words.

"It was nothing. She's a great kid Dean."

"Shockingly she is," I think aloud. I never knew how Kasey was with her. How did she treat her? Did she eat well? What was she exposed to? These questions have been wandering my mind since I found out about her. Kacy put a two year old on a plane by herself. How in the hell did Marlee find me?

"So about that date Mr. Ambrose?" Renee smiled grabbing my hand.