Raw

So all weekend I hung out with Dean and Roman. So when Monday came, they invited me to go to Raw with them. I gladly accepted but once we got to the arena, I realized that he'd probably be here. I would have to talk to him. To look at him.

"Uh dad, is it cool if I just..." I start.

"Come on Mars! Don't back out now!" Dean frowns.

"It's just I'm kinda scared."

"Of what?" Dean questioned. I looked at Roman who gave me a sympathetic look. He knew what was going on.

"Of you getting hurt. I don't want to see that dad." I cover.

"Marlee, I do this for a living. I'm not gonna get hurt. And if I do it's no big deal. I'll heal and come back for more." Dean laughs. "So you don't need to be scared of that." I sigh and we continue to walk in. Roman walked next to me and whispered to me.

"I'll keep Seth away if you're not ready to hear him out yet."

"Thanks Ro." I smile up at him. He smiled back as we had to show the security our badges.

"She's with us it's Marlee!" Dean grinned at them. They nodded and let the three of us in. Once inside I felt like I was home. Even with all these large scary looking men walking around barely dressed. I seen a couple girls too walking around getting ready for the show. "Okay I'm gonna head to my dressing room to get ready if you want to just walk around a bit. We'll meet in catering in about half an hour?" Dean suggested. I nodded and the two of them left me. I took a deep breath and began walking around. I found the hair and makeup area and seen a very familiar blonde getting her hair curled. I walk up to her.

"Hi!" I smile at her. She looked up at me and was in shock. Her already pale skin went even more pale.

"You..." she stammered.

"Marlee. Um I'm just starting to remember things and I finally found my dad. I just saw you and felt like I knew you." I began.

"I'm Renee." She smiled softly. "I'm glad you're back into your dad's life. He's been lost without you."

"And without you too. If I remember correctly he really loved you." I blurt. I hold my mouth in shock. She gasped and walked away. I followed feeling guilty. "Renee! Sorry I didn't know what overcame me."

"It's okay. I really loved him too." She turned to me and I seen her teary stained eyes.

"Then why did you marry someone else?"

"Because I'm an idiot! I couldn't wait for him forever. He needed to get over losing you and it seemed like he never would. And then you come back in his life.."

"He's heart broken because of it. He won't admit it but I think I know him well. Even though I haven't known for long."

"There's nothing I can do now. I'm married." She cried looking at the ugly large diamond ring. I sigh and hug her.

"Why did you guys break up?" I asked after awhile.

"Technically we never dated. We went on two dates. He couldn't date me then. You hated me."

"Oh why would I hate you? You're so amazing!"

"I think you just didn't want to share your dad." She chuckled. "Dean is a good man. You have a great dad." Renee smiled. She wiped the tears that were left and went back to fix her makeup. I sighed and went to go find catering only to bump into the one man I didn't want to see right now.

"Marlee you're here." Seth sighed.

"Yeah with my dad. You know the guy you said you'd help me find?" I glare at him.