Work

I really hate this internship. Really I do! Fashion is not what I wanna be doing with my life. My papa Michael loves the idea of me in his world. He was the one that got me this job. So I can't just quit or even turn it down. And my other dad, Ryan, he wants me to go into medicine or at least legal shit. They never understood me. I know that I'm adopted. I'm not stupid. I have two gay dads!! But I always felt something missing. As I walked down the street to go to work, I pass this gym. It looked so familiar inside even though I never been in one. It was calling my name so I went inside. The smell instantly hit and I had a small flashback of me running around. I shake it off and continue to look around.

"Hey what are you doing?" A male voice shouted. I turned and it was the guy from the plane. He was shirtless and looked like he was working out or something.

"Uhh nothing." I cringe. We walk towards each other. He had a smirk on his face like he knew something I didn't.

"Well if you want to workout, that's not what one would wear. You of all people should know that Mars,"

"Mars? How do you know..." I gasp. He blushed and cursed to himself.

"Lucky guess," he shrugged. "I'm Seth." He stuck out his hand.

"Marlee." I shook his masculine hand. My hand fit in it perfectly and it felt so familiar.

"If you want, they probably have some clothes in the back for you to workout in." I nodded but then realized the time. I was going to be late on my first day.

"I have to go. It was nice seeing you Seth." I let go of his hand and ran out and straight to the office.

Seth's POV
"I have to go. It was nice seeing you Seth." She let go of my hand that she was holding and ran out the door. I curse to myself for being the idiot I was. Of course she wouldn't stay and workout with me. I just wished I was able to tell her. My phone rings getting me out of my thoughts.

"Sup Deano!" I answer it.

"Wanna grab a bite. I have a favor to ask you?" Dean spoke.

"Sure. Let me finish up here real quick and meet at the hotel." I agree. He thanks me and hangs up. I finish my work out with two things in mind. What Dean wanted. And Marlee. I don't know why but I seem to not be able to get her off my mind.