Fuck

She kissed me. Marlee kissed me and she almost found out about her dad. I shouldn't have invited her. I thought it would be fun. But it wasn't. It was too stressful. And now she kissed me. Fuck!

"Seth?" I heard Dean say from behind me. I slowly turn to see a pissed off Ambrose. "Why the fuck did you invite her here?" I sighed with a little relief.

"I wasn't thinking."

"Well she almost found out. I could get in some serious trouble. She has to be able to figure it out on her own."

"I know but she doesn't want to!"

"Yeah cause deep down she knows I'm a bad guy."

"You're not a bad guy Dean. You did the right thing for Marlee. She had a normal childhood. Has a normal life. You did everything you could have done for her." I assure my best friend.

"No I should have quit when I was going to. I shouldn't have drove that day. Shouldn't have slept with Kasey. Ugh! They were right for taking her away from me!" The Lunatic Fringe cried.

"Dean stop beating yourself up over this! It wasn't your fault!"

"Yes it was!"

"Dean stop it! Marlee will come to want to meet you. For now, just be the creepy Wendy's guy." I pat him on the back.

"What?" He looks at me.

"She saw you earlier today and told me about it. You made her eat a chicken nugget?" I hold in a laugh.

"She loved them!" He chuckled softly remembering taking her to Wendy's after every show. "I miss my little girl."

"I miss her too." I sigh. But once I said it I kept thinking of that kiss. Dean is fucking gonna kill me once he finds out about it.