The next morning

Without a blink of sleep, I got up when Charlotte did and we headed down to breakfast. It was super early and no one in sight.

"How'd you sleep with the snore machine last night?" Charlotte chuckled as she picked up a plate.

"Like a baby." I joke. She shook her head and laughed as she grabbed two pieces of bacon. I skip over them and straight to some fruit. "So umm do you always get up this early?" I ask looking around to the empty room.

"First dibs on the good shit. And you can get your day rolling fast." The blonde explained as Roman came walking in. He nodded at me and went straight to the coffee bar. The two of us filled our plates then went to find some seats. "So how was last night?"

"Awful!" I groan before Roman came over to join us.

"Morning ladies!" He sat down. "That looks healthy! Are you even Dean's kid?" Roman laughed at my oatmeal and fruit filled plate. I even had fresh squeezed orange juice!!

"Haha very funny!" I smirk at my uncle.

"How awful was it?" Charlotte rolled her eyes. Clearly annoyed by Roman's presence.

"What was awful?" Roman looked intrigued by this new found information.

"My date with Finn last night. All he did was talk and talk! It was so annoying!"

"Wait Finn Balor?" Roman was shocked. "You went out with him?!? Wait until your dad hears about this!"

"No! Don't you dare tell him!!"

"Oh I am! That guy is one of the worst ones to go out with!! Why didn't you warn her Char?" I looked at my friend.

"Mars, you needed to find that shit out on your own. No one guided me so why should someone guide you?" The blonde had a fair point.

"Well I think a real friend would have warned her!" Roman spat.

"Uncle Ro, thanks for trying to help me but I got this." I look at the large Samoan. "Char, Finn sucked and I would have hated you if you told me that. Thanks for not." I grin at my friend. Roman left with a confused look.

"I am serious though. Don't date who you work with. It always ends badly."

"Makes sense but is that why you're single?"

"Oh that's not why!" Char smirked and continued to eat her breakfast. I watched her swallow her bite. "I just haven't had time to find the right lover."

"Good morning my beauties!" Someone sang to us as he walked over.

"Hi Creed!" Char grinned. "This is Marlee Ambrose."

"That's not..." I began.

"Ah the infamous daughter of The Lunatic Fringe. It is a pleasure to meet you!" He sat next to me. I sighed and responded with the usual you too response.

"She went out with Balor last night." Charlotte wiggled her perfectly shaped brows.

"Oh really? How'd that go?" Creed chuckled.

"Never gonna happen again!" I laugh.

"Too much for you?"

"Too much of a loser."

"Oh so you're into winners?" Creed smirked and moved closer to me.

"Yep." I smirked moving closer to him. I felt a soft kick from Charlotte from under the table. "But you are far from it." I laugh! He frowned but quickly got over it.

"I'm having a little gathering at the arena before the show tonight. If you two are interested in stopping by." He told us.

"Have I ever? No Creed!" Char laughed at him. He winked at me before walking off. "Don't go unless you're some kind of gamer nerd."