Park

"So you just walked out?!? Dean! You could get in major trouble!" Renee gasped. We were sitting on a bench watching Marlee play with the other kids.

"Eh he pissed me off. So how was your morning?" I smile at her.

"Awful. I finally got a chance to talk to my dad. And all he did was complain." She frowned.

"About what? How beautiful you are?" I smirk. She blushes.

"No, about how my sister is doing so much better than me. And how awful of a job I have."

"Uh are you two with her?" A mom glared and pointed at Marlee.

"Yeah, I'm her dad." I stand up.

"Well you need to control her. She's being very mean to the other kids." She sneered.

"They're just playing."

"She shoved my son's head in the sand!"

"Maybe he should toughen up some then," I hold in a laugh.

"Oww! Mommy!" A little boy came crying over to her. He looked about five. "She bit me!" He showed her the bite mark.

"That's it! If you do not control your daughter, I will call the authorities!" She picked up her wimpy son. The two walked away towards a group of moms. Renee stood next to me.

"Marlee is something," she chuckles.

"She sure is." I laugh. I get Marlee and the three of us leave the park. "Why were you being mean to the other kids?" I ask my two year old.

"I wasn't mean! They were!" She pouts.

"Marlee! They kicked us out!" I explain to her.

"Cause they were jealous!" Marlee says in a duh tone. Renee turned red from holding in her laugh.

"Of what?" I smirk.

"My cuteness!" She bats her eyes. I roll my eyes and we go into the restaurant.

"Sorry no kids." The hostess frowned.

"Fine your food is gross anyways!" Renee sneered as we walked out.

"Daddy I wanted to eat there!" Marlee pouted.

"Princess, they don't allow children inside."

"But I'm Marlee!" She pouts.

"It doesn't work like that," I explain. She started to throw one of her many fits. "Marlee stop it now!" I warn her. She continued, going more dramatic each minute.

"Let's just go to the hotel and order a pizza." Renee suggested. I nodded and we head to the hotel.

"I am so sorry about all this." I speak over the crying baby.

"It's fine. Just think of this as a step up from Wendy's." She jokes.

"This is probably the worst second date you've been on?" I guess once we were in the hotel lobby. People were staring at us because of Marlee's temper tantrum.

"No, someone took me to a golfing game." She smirks.

"That's unique," I laugh. "Marlee stop!" I look at my daughter who got distracted by the buttons on the elevator.

"At least she stopped throwing a fit," Renee pointed out.

"Daddy! Where's Bearie?!?" Marlee gasps. Shit! We lost her bear. The only thing she can't live without.

"Where'd you last have it?" I ask her.

"I don't know," she starts to quiver. Uh oh not another tantrum.

"I should go look for Bearie. It was great hanging out with you today." I frown at Renee.

"Thanks for inviting me. Good luck finding him." She waved as she left the elevator. I hit the lobby button as I tried to think of where Marlee left her stupid bear.

"I don't like her daddy! She mean!" Marlee pouts.

"What? Renee is amazing!" I looked shocked at my two year old.

"No daddy!" Marlee demands.

"Alright fine! I won't see her again." I frown. I really liked her and my daughter doesn't. I can't date someone who Marlee doesn't like. I don't want to be that kind of parent. We get to the lobby and the door man greets us with the bear.

"Saw her throw it on the ground. I was just about to send it up to you guys." He smiles.

"Thanks," I smile back taking the bear. "Marlee thank the guy," I look at Marlee.

"Tanks!" She hugs her bear.

"Anytime cutie," he smiles at her. He returned to his post as we go back up to our room.

"You threw it down on purpose didn't you?" I smirk at my daughter.

"Yeah, I did!" She smiles. "Bearie was being very rude!"

"Was he?" I laugh.

"He said that daddy cant beat him!" She pouted. "So I punched him and threw him on the ground!"

"Awe thanks sweetie. But I think Bearie can beat me."

"Uhhuh! Only Uckie can beat you!" Marlee defends.

"Awe thanks Mars. I know your dad is a tough one!" Seth overhead our conversation.

"Oh I can beat you Sethie!" I teased.

"Prove it!" He stuck out his tongue. I set Marlee down and tackled Seth to the ground.

"Go Uckie! Beat up Daddy!" Marlee cheered. Roman came in and saw us messing around so he joined in. "Toe! No fair!" Marlee stomped before jumping on him. She tried to beat him up and he let her. She couldn't do much damage since she's only two. Seth picks her up and stands her on the bed.

"Do a moon salut Mars!" He urges her. She tries to do a flip on top of Roman.

"1!2!3! Marlee wins!" I cheer as she 'pined' Roman.

"Am I the champion now?" She grins.

"Yes you are princess! You're my new tag team partner!" Seth smiles at her.

"Hey! No fair! She had back up!" Roman joked.

"Cause I'm prettier!" Marlee sticks out her tongue. We all laugh as someone knocks on the door. I head over to open it.

"Jon!" She smiled.

"What the hell are you doing here Kacy?" I step out of the room and close the door.

"I want us to be a family again. I regret just leaveing our baby girl and you. I love you Jon!" She hugged me but I pushed her away.

"You abandoned her on my steps Kac!" I'm angry. "You fucking don't deserve to see her let alone call her your daughter!"

"She's my kid! I have a right to be apart of her life! Let me in to see Marlee!"she demands.

"No! I'm not letting you come anywhere near her!"

"Don't make me take this to court! I will see my daughter. Wether you like it or not!" Kacy snapped before storming away. I go back in and just watch Marlee play with Seth and Roman. How did Kacy find us? Why does she want us back in her life? It doesn't matter because I'm going to do anything I can to make Marlee have the best life possible. Even if it's not letting her druggie prostiuting mother in her life.