Disneyland ?

"We're here." I got woken up. I open my eyes and struggle to see where we are.

"An empty parking lot?" I look at Baron confused.

"No," he laughed. "At Disneyland."

"But it's closed!"

"I know a guy." He winked and got out of the car. I hesitating got out too. We walked in silence to the locked entrance. He knocked two times and whistled three. Then suddenly the door opened and a bright light shined on us. "Dude! Come on that things fucking bright!" Baron growled.

"Sorry man! Who's this?"

"A friend of mine. She's cool." He winked. The guy let us in after he stopped shining the bright light.

"I'm Will. Baron never brings anyone with him to these things." The guy introduced himself.

"Marlee. And what exactly is going on here?" I ask.

"Oh we like to break in to places to just hang out. We got a couple of the rides up if you wanna take them for a spin." Will explained. I look at Baron who just smiles and shrugs.

"I love roller coasters!" I grin.

"I said rides not coasters. It's the kiddie ones sadly. But if you get drunk enough they're pretty fun."
.
.
.
We spent all night drinking and riding some rides. It was a blast. Especially when a big guy like Baron tries squeezing into a kiddie ride.
.
.
.
I woke up to the sun shining directly in my face. Grumbling, I slowly get up. My head pounding as I look around the trashed theme park. Next to me a snoring Baron sleeping peacefully. I gently wake him.

"Ugkkfsf" he grumbles.

"Bar I need to head back."

"What time is it?" I fumble to find my phone.

"9:15" he shot straight up freaking out.

"FUCK!! We gotta go!" He quickly got up and grab our things and we ran to the parking lot. He sped outta there quickly. Once we made it to the car we quickly raced outta the large parking lot. "Sorry Marlee but they open at 10 so the crew gets there bout 9:30 to get it ready. We would be in sooo much trouble if we got caught."

"Can you please slow down? You're scaring me!" I felt so much fear sitting in this car. I started crying and freaking out.

"No I can't. Not until we get far enough away from the park. Calm the fuck down!"

"Can you let me out right now please!!!" I ask as I started to breath heavily and started shaking.

"How are you gonna get home then?" He finally stopped the car and parked it on the side of the road.

"I'll call someone to get me. Just please let me out."

"Marlee Ive parked the car. You can get out now." He was confused. I took a deep realizing the car had stopped. I got out and quickly called the only person I wanted right then. Baron drove off before I could hit the call button.

"Dad? Can you come get me?"