Home.

Once inside, we sat in the couch and just talked for hours. I told him all about how I grew up in LA with my dads. And he told me what exactly happened to make me go into foster care. And by the end of it all, it was about three in the morning and I felt like I've known him forever. I finally found who I was and my family.

"Marlee you look tired. Why don't you get some rest and we can hang out all day tomorrow?" My dad said as I yawned. I nodded and got up. He showed me where the guest room was and went to find something for me to wear to bed.

"Hey umm thanks." I mumble to my dad.

"For?"

"Everything." I smile. He smiles back and hugs me.

"I missed you Mars." He kissed my forehead.
.
.
.
The next morning I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon being cooked. I ran down towards the kitchen with glee. I didn't know why. I never was a breakfast person or have ever ate eggs or bacon before but they sounded yummy.

"Good morning!" Dean sang as he flipped a piece of bacon onto a plate.

"Morning!" I sang back and sat at the little counter.

"You hungry?" He turned to me.

"Yes!" I nod. He chuckled and placed some food on a plate.

"This used to be your fave. The syrup is in the fridge." He explained.

"Thanks." I take a bite and instantly knew why'd he offer syrup. I grabbed the bottle and drenched my plate in it.

"So umm what do you wanna do today?"

"Well I don't want to be a..."

"Burden? Never Marlee! You're my daughter I'd do whatever for you." Dean stoped me.

"What do you normally do on a Friday?" I ask him.

"Just whatever I need to do around the house, work out and then train a bit."

"Train?"

"Gotta stay up to parr for work. So yes I train about three days a week but workout everyday."

"Ah so that's why in New York I felt comfortable in that gym." I smiled.

"Actually I went almost everyday when I had you. I was still relatively new so I thought I needed to. Only about three years ago someone told me that I only needed to do a couple days."

"Oh. So newbies are everyday and as you get more experience less?" I think. He nods as he bit into his toast. "I know we uhh just met but I don't have a place to..."

"You can stay here however long you'd like Mars." He answered me.

"Thanks da..." I was cut off by the phone ringing. He answered it with a grin on his face.

"Hey Seth!.......... Oh just chilling and eating breakfast with my daughter........... Yup with Roman's help of course...... So what's going on with you?" Dean smiled at me and walked into a different room. He came back in with a photo album. He handed it to me and I looked at it as he continued on the phone. I saw a bunch of different pics of me as a baby. Even one of Seth holding me with a stink face. I was just in a diaper too but clearly I was laughing. "That's a funny one." He spoke up. I looked up and Dean was off the phone. "You absolutely adored your uncle Seth. You two were best friends."

"Really?" I started to become pissed at Seth. First off he knew who and where my dad was and also he let me fall for him?!?

"Yup. That pic was right before he had to change your diaper. Roman took it and then ran off laughing."

"Where were you?" I looked up at him.

"I was getting ready for a match. Don't be angry please!" He could see my anger in my eyes.

"I'm not angry at you. At someone else." I explained.

"Who? What'd they do?" He looked about ready to hurt someone.

"Just this guy. He lied to me. I was really falling for him." I didn't want to say who just yet. I wanted to give him a chance to explain himself.

"No! No boys!" Dean was scared.

"Sorry!" I laugh afraid to call him Dad. But I didn't want to call him Dean either.

"I'll just have to get used to it. I guess. I still think your just a baby." He shakes his head.

"So tell me more about this pic?" I smiled pointing at one with him and a beautiful blonde.

"Oh no story." He frowned and shut the book.

"Was she my..." I started.

"No! Renee was not your mom." He answered.

"Oh so Renee was your girlfriend?!?" I tease.

"That was complicated." He sighed. He looked a bit hurt on this conversation.

"Well she looked beautiful and you seemed happy with her. But that was just a picture." I shrug.

"She is beautiful. I was so happy with her but I just couldn't date her."

"Why?" I ask.

"Well at the time, I had you. Raising you alone was difficult. That and you hated her."

"Really? Was she mean?" I question. Why would I hate somebody who made my dad super happy?

"No she was amazing. So nice. Funny and smart."

"Oh so where is she now?"

"She got married about ten years ago." He frowned.

"It's okay dad," I sigh grabbing his hand. He gave me a soft smile and opened the book again but to a different page.

"Told you that you loved nuggets." He pointed to a pic.

"How can I not remember this?" I realize how much I absolutely don't know a thing about my past.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't remember anything. Well it vaguely comes back here and there. Like I feel like I should know it but I don't. I mean I know about my childhood when I was adopted but before that? Not a thing." I explain.

"You might have bumped your head in the accident or just another symptom from Pyroxene."

"What?" I was shocked. Accident? Pyroxene? What was he talking about?

"We had gotten into a pretty bad car accident when you were younger. Right before you got taken away from me. We actually had a custody battle on you. Me and your mom. That's why you got taken away. They didn't think either one of us were fit to raise you."

"You seem fine now?" I think.

"I'm on the road a lot with a dangerous job. No way could I raise you on the road. And your mom was a drug addict who left you at my front door when you were a few months old!"

"Oh." I look down at some of the pics. "What's pyroxene?"

"A disease. You just live with it. No cure. Basically bacteria is eating away from inside."

"Gross!"

"They said you don't have much time to live. Maybe till you're 20?"

"Well fuck I just wasted 18 years." I curse. Usually that would be when Ryan or Michael would yell at me for cussing but Dean just laughed.