Torn

Hey Seth it's Marlee. Sorry I've been unreachable lately. I got a new number. -Marlee.

Thank God! I thought something happened to you. I was worried. -Seth.

I'm fine... -Marlee.

??- Seth.

Not emotionally but physically I am. -Marlee.

Well what's going on? -Seth.

I decided to look for my birth parents. I got nowhere but stuck in Nevada lol. Miss you 😘-Marlee.

I couldn't have been more torn to read that. First of all she misses me. And second she wants to meet her dad!

"Yo what's got you grinning about?" Roman came up to me and chuckled. I showed him the message and he sighed. "Why would she send you that emoji?"

"Uhh I don't know?" I fumble. He gave me a questioning look. "Fine. Three months ago we kissed!" I confess only to get slapped.

"What the fuck? Marlee is your fucking niece!! I hope to God it was just that!" He ranted. He was pissed but he had every right.

"Dean is gonna kill me!"

"Oh yeah he is. And I won't stop him!"

"Look can we just not tell him? She wants to meet him so once she finds out about Dean, she'll want nothing to do with me." He thought for a moment before agreeing. "Thanks man!" And I hug him.
.
.
.
"Dean guess what?" Roman grins once we saw Dean sitting in catering.

"Hmm?" He looked up at us. You could tell he was already in all sorts of emotions.

"Marlee," Roman started.

"Texted me. She's okay. Just got a new number or something." I cut the Samoan off. Walking over here and seeing Dean made me realize that maybe I don't want her to hate me.

"That's great!! What'd she say?" Dean smiled.

"Uh..." I grab my phone and scroll through the messages.

"Yeah Seth, what did Marlee say?" Roman glared at me. He so wanted to hurt me right now.

"She's living in Nevada right now."

"Perfect!" Dean grinned even more as Marlee texted again.

Seth? You okay? -Marlee.

Yeah just am at work rn. Talk later?- Seth.

"Who is it?" Dean pouts.

"Uhh a girl." I sort of lie.

"You mean you got that girl's number from last night?"

"Different girl. Different night." I reply only for Roman to give me a death stare. "What?" I smirk at him. "I can't help it."

"Yeah you can. You have to!" Roman warned me.

"What's going on? Roman you know who he's hooking up with?" Dean notices the tension.

"Well are you hooking up with her?" Roman questioned.

"We kissed once. That's it!" I confess.

Oh okay then.... um call me when you can. We need to talk! -Marlee.

"She wants me to call her later." I grin at my phone.

"Who? The girl?" Dean asked.

"Or Marlee?" Roman smirked. I glare at him before answering.

"Yeah." And walked away. This is going to be more complicated than I thought. On one hand, I really like having Marlee to myself. But Dean is my best friend he wants to meet his daughter. And she wants to find him.