\Prologue/

*}15 Years Ago{*

"Callux! Callux wait for me!"

The young prince wandered around the woods, running through shadowed trees to find his dark haired companion who had came this way before.

"Callux! I want to leave! Its scary here! CALLUX WAIT FOR ME!" He screamed again as he rushed through the trees to find the other prince waiting for him, a smirk on his face.

"Stop being so scared Callum! I know these woods, I promise it'll be quick, ok?" The darker haired one said, giving the blonde a quick smile before continuing on.

"But Cal-" The cobalt eyed boy started, but soon stopped to catch up when he saw that the other prince had left him to continue on.

"Callux I have a bad feeling about this." The blonde wispered, his head catching a tree branch making the other laugh.

"Its not like anyone knows were out here, if you think were gonna get jumped. I just wanted to get out for a bit. I'm tired of the castle." The other boy said, his dark eyes glancing over the forest line.

The dark haired boy looked up, to his friends sparkly eyes filled with fear, and he let out a sigh.

"Look Callum, we can go if you want. Here, I know the path out." Callux wispered, taking his friends pale hand and leading him out of the forest line. Sure, he wanted to stay longer, but if Callum wasn't happy, neither was he.

They reached Callums castle, the structure sitting atop a hill, looking imposing as it looked over the city the blonde prince would own one day. If you looked past, a little to the north, you could see Calluxs own castle, he too one day becoming prince of the neighboring continent.

"Look at that Callum. All this land, just for us. We'll rule it one day. Together." The smaller said, his dark eyes taking the sight in.

"Ya. Together." The taller whispered, and for a second they stood there, looking over the city lights that littered the darkness of the night.

"PRINCE CALLUM! YOUR NEEDED!" A worker screamed, running out of the castle and almost running into the two boys standing outside.

"Wait what?" The blonde looked over at his companion and then over at the worker with a confused expression.

"Your, y-your parents!" The worker said, trying to catch his breath as he spoke.

Callum didn't wait to figure out what happened, and instead ran into the castle, not caring if Callux followed him or not. None of it mattered.

His lanky legs flew up the stairs of the castle, him trying to reach his parents bedroom, ignoring the servants of the castle trying to stop him. What had happened? And why did the staircase seem so long!

He reached the top of the stairs and bolted down the hallway, shoving past anyone who tried to stop him. His footsteps echoed in the hallway, and if he were to have listened, he would have heard Calluxs also echoing behind him.

He reached the end of the hallway, his shoes scoffing the floor as he glared at the guard who blocked his way from going into the bedroom.

"Let me pass!" He screamed, and tryed to push his way past the gaurd, his dark haired friend standing behind him silently.

"No! I can't let you pass Pri-... King Callum." The guard said, making sure the blonde boy couldn't enter.

"King! I am no king! Where are my parents!" He screeched, trying to get past the guard once again.

"King Callum your parents have unfortunately been killed. Your parents are dead sir." The guard said, his tired eyes staring over the blue eyed boy intensely.

No.

He had seen his parents before he left. He was only gone for a few minutes. That's no time to kill anyone.

He stood there in shock, tears welling in his eyes as he stood there. If only he hasn't gone to the woods, he could have protected them. He didn't even want to go. If only...

If only Callux didn't insist.

"YOU! YOU DID THIS." He screamed, turning around to lunge at the other who stood behind him in shock, and soon the dark haired boy found himself pinned to the wall.

"Callum let GO of me!" The boy struggled, trying to pull the other off of him, the guard not knowing what to do as he stood there.

"NO! YOU KILLED MY PARENTS! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, gripping the smaller boys neck in his pale hands and tightening.

"C-Callum! P-please!" The smaller tried to say, but he was running out of air to say it.

As if this sparked something in the gaurd, he left his spot against the door and pulled the taller off, the blonde screeching as he was pulled off the the brunette gasping for air.

"Leave NOW Callux. You may not step foot on the Freezy land EVER again." The blonde cursed at the other, trying to get out of the guards tight grasp.

He watched as the brunette backed up, staring at Callum with wide eyes as he ran away, and out of the blondes sight.

"AND I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, ONE DAY I'LL DECLARE WAR ON YOU AND YOUR VILLAGE, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"
The blonde screamed, loud enough for his former friend to hear.

And little did they know, in the next 15 years, King Callum of Freezy would do just that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the beginning!

Don't worry, the next chapters will be better, (I spent a lot of time on the others) and in the next two chapters everyone will be introduced.

So yes! Simon and Vikk will be introduced soon, along with the rest of the pack and side men.

The rest of its going to be in first person view from either Simon or Vikk, but you didn't hear that from me ;)

Lol ok, welp that's it!

Baiiiiiii