Meeting

"Both of you, wake the fuck up, CalFreezy wants to meet with you."

I slowly opened my eyes, my vision still slightly blurry as I laid on the cement floor, the shapes and colors blending together into a blurry mess that awaited my tired eyes. A half hearted groan of pain left my lips as my migraine came back, my hands instantly reaching for my aching head but alas not being able to reach. I felt my eyes flutter closed again, my body giving away to the exhaustion and the pain of it all, not having the strength to keep my tired eyes opened.

"Did you hear me boy? Need I say it again? I told you to wake the fuck up!"

A searing pain hit my stomach, causing me to cry out as my eyes snapped open, my hands trying to move to cover what the man had kicked. I felt someone hit the back of my head causing me to lurch forward against the chains, a cry of pain leaving my lips as the metallic taste of blood soaked my lips and filled my mouth. My body filled with brusies as I laid on the ground, the man getting more malicious with each time he hurt me, not even giving me the chance to stand up or protect myself in anyway. I think I was screaming at one point, but now he's just reduced me to tears, getting more viscous and not stopping with his attacks until the skin on my bones got so red and dry from the beating. He pauses for a second, before he starts again, making a half hearted scream leave my lips as I struggle to get away.

"Stop! Let him get up at least!" Vikk yells from across the room as he watches. He stands still, his eyes emotionless, but I knew that was hardly the case.

I glance over his way, my left eye already getting all puffy and swollen as the punches and kicks stop and I watch him from my place on the ground. He gazes at me softly, looking me over before turning away, his brown eyes focused on the wall next to him. The gaurd behind me bring me to my feet, causing a cry of pain to leave my lips as my legs buckle under me, my fair skin bruised and swollen.

I hear the guard behind me scoffs as he brings me to my feet once again, keeping me up on my feet this time. He motions to the man holding Vikk to head outside, and soon the raven haired brit is dragged away from my sight. And before I know it I'm pushed forward, the chais that were one on my wrist being replaced with handcuffs in one swift motion. My wrists still burn red, the metal to tight and suffocating my already sore skin.

I hear the door of the cell we were in close behind me with a with a slam, the other feels seemingly empty as I limp by. Vikks only a few feet ahead, his brown eyes glittering as he tries to steal glances back at me. My heart is pounding, my pulse throbbing as were taken up and out of the cells.

The last door opens to what I assume is the main area and I hiss at the sudden light that's forced into my tired eyes. I'm blinded for a second as I shy my head away, before I'm pushed forward again to continue walking.

I'm dragged past random hallways, each place so similar to the last I start to forget where were going. Were making so many turns and loops it would be almost impossible to remember it all, as if the place was a maze. I suppose this was the main building, perhaps the living quarters for the army people, but I couldn't be sure. This place looks far to fancy for the likes of soldiers to live in.

My leg is not treating me to nicely as I limp across the hallways, the guard behind me shoving me at random times. I haven't stood up in so long and I can see Vikk even stumbling in front of me. Its a long walk and by the time we halt I almost collapse on my bad leg.

"Were here, you better watch yourself when talking to the King or its going to get even worse for you." Vikks gaurd sneers, Vikk shooting me a worried glance before composing himself. He's so different from the boy at the bootcamp and I can't help feel now the roles are switched.

My gaurd opens the large door to what I can only assume leads to CalFreezy, and my heart is pounding. My eyes flicker to the exit and for a second I think about bolting, before I stop myself. Surely me running would only get Vikk killed, and besides, I don't know where we are, much less the way back. And my legs are sore and I can't even use my hands properly, the metal still holding them tight.

And soon my chance is over, and I'm getting pushed into the unknown, Vikk standing beside me as we go to face the King.

~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey!

New chapter, not my proudest of works, but it will do.

The votes have gone up though and so have the views, and I can't thank you guys enough :)

I also have a new MiniZerk book being posted {it should be up} if you wanna check it out.

Its already finished, just a short little book I had finished in an hour or two, but surprisingly I'm proud of it. So yeah, if you wanna check it out you can :)

Anyway, that's it for now, I think. Welp, Catch you all later!