Back into time...

"Hey. Sarada. Wake up!!!" Boruto shouted.
"Ugh...." She grumbled, holding her head. She then adjusted her glasses seeing familiar blue eyes only inches, no wait, probably centimiters away from her onyx ones.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" She suddenly screamed.

"Ouch. Sarada!" He said covering his ears. The young Uchicha looked at her surroundings, seeing a blond a next to her, holding his ears in pain. Then, realization hit her like a bag of bricks.

"Oh, I am so sorry Boruto!" She exclaimed.

"No, its OK. I kinda startled you so its technically my fault." He said. She blinked once. Twice. Then smirked.

"Boruto... I never thought such wise words will come out of your mouth!" She said with a sweet voice. A sweet voice loaded with sarcasm that is.

"Oh, thank y-wait a sec. What was THAT supposed to mean?!"

"Its for me to know and for you to find out!"

"Teme!"

"Dobe!"

"Teme!"

"Dobe!"

"TEME!"

"DOB- ugh. This is getting annoying. Where are we anyway?"

"Uh.... I..... Don't know." Boruto answered stupidly

Sarada facepalmed 'Of course you don't know..." She thought then smiled. 'His stupidity is cute though' It took her 6 milliseconds to register what she thought. 'NOOO!!!! What am I thinking?! Shannaro!!!!' After that awkward moment for Sarada, she climbed up a tree to have a better view of their surroundings.

"Hmmm.... Were in the forest..."

"Yes, I can clearly see that." Boruto suddenly spoke, startling the girl. Again.

"Ahhh!" She screamed and nearly fell out of the tree. Luckily, before she fell out Boruto grabbed her and pulled her up.

"GOTCHA!!!!" He said with a double meaning. She noticed it and glared at him.

"What?!" He stupidly said. By now Sarada was very annoyed but shook it off. Once she was up the tree, she took another look around.

"Hmmm... So that's Surely Konoha." She said as she pointed to the gates. Boruto just nodded. "And that's-" She cut herself off as she let out a gasp, eyes wide in shock.

"What are you lookin' at dattebasa?" He asked. She pointed to the Hokage mountains. He turned his head to see that there were only 5 faces there. His eyes widened with shock. Then shock turned to Enthusiasm.

"That means were in the past!! THATS SO COOL DATTEBASA!!!" He said while jumping down the tree. Sarada soon followed. Boruto noticed something strange about her. She was creating a dark aura. He gulped.

"S-sarada?" He asked. Taking note that her eye was twitching.

"First you played with the scroll your father said that's important." She started.

"S-s-s-sorry" he said, cowering in fear. Well, it came out as a fearful whisper.

"Then you startled me, twice, and now were in the past and don't know how to go back. And your excited ?!"

"Sarada, DON-"

"SHANNARO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Too late. She already punched him in the stomach with her strength that she got from her mother. With all the force she put into that single punch, it sent him flying a few kilometers away. It sent him flying and he hit a very familiar blonde shinobi....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

How was it?! Was it good? Bad? Worse? Just tell! Oh and I forgot. This book as well as the others might have slow updates. You know. School......

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•