Hi Mama... Papa...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto Cast: What Is it?!

Digimon/Soul Eater cast: Did Something happen?!

HxH/ IE cast: Are you alright?

Guys! I only just effin noticed....

134 Followers?!!!! That is insane! (or maybe because I've been gone a few months, maybe that's why I'm surprised)

Oh... and...

OMFG GUYS! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT IM BACK AND OMG THIS IS THE CHAPTER YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT I INITIALLY THOUGHT WOULD NEVER EFFIN HAPPEN BUT-!!!! *deep breath* OK! on. With. The. STTTTTTTOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody: *Sweatdrops*

*ahem* BTW,  Bold names mean Adult/Gaiden, Underline for Teenage/Shippuden

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sasuke looked at the group before them. It was their Teenage versions. But, he saw his teenage version so he immediately knew something was wrong, for he didn't return until after the war.

"Ne, Sasuke-kun, are they here?" Sakura whispered to him.

"I think they are, Sakura..." He said, and She just nodded. She, Sasuke, and Naruto had just traveled to the past to find their missing children.

Flashback

"What do you mean our children are missing?!" Sasuke shouted, slamming his fist on Naruto's desk, causing paperwork to all over the place. Sakura was just staring at Naruto as if he has grown two heads.

"Sarada... Is... Missing?" She said, shocked.

"Unfortunately, Sakura. Yes." Naruto said, rubbing his temples.

"Grr... Dobe. Any idea where they are?" Sasuke asked. Naruto put down a paper thing on his desk with weird symbols. "What is this?"