HELLO.... Shippuden?! part 2

Hey minna-san!!!! Sorry for the late update! School. Is. Hell.  :3

But!!!!

Its my BIIIIRRRRTTTTTHHHHHDDDAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!

Right now! Sept. 16 so no one forgets. 😁😁

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Meh. Don't believe you." Tsunade said, obviously not believing them. She thought that the kid was doing a henge so they could pull a prank her.

"But we are what we are telling you right now ttebasa/ttebayo!!!!" Boruto and Naruto screamed.

"Ugh. Seems you brats are persistent.... Inoichi!!!!!!" When Boruto heard the name, he gulped. He has heard stories about inojin's grandfather, and he was not comfortable with him looking into his mind, as well as his parent's younger selves' minds.

=*Time skip*=

"Well....?" Tsunade asked.

"They were telling the truth, Tsunade-sama. The boy was indeed from the future and the two others really are the younger versions of our two shinobis." Inoichi said. The godaime's jaw nearly dropped to the ground.
'T-they really are.... Telling the truth.' She dismissed him and called back the three children.

"So it seems like you were telling the truth... Well-" but the Hokage was interrupted by knocks at the door.

"Come in."

"Tsunade-shisou!!! Sasuke is returning to the village! And also he has 3 other kids with him! All konoha 12, excluding me, are already there!" Sakura said.

"Could they be...?" They heard Boruto said. The two women looked at him but he and the genin Hinata and Naruto were already running at full speed towards the gate.

"Shisou... Are those two... Who I think they are? And who is that boy?" Sakura asked.

"I'll explain later." She replied and both of the women went to the village gates.

Sasuke, Sasuke, Sakura and Sarada are currently walking towards the village. They could already see the big crowd in front of the gates...

"Wow. They really must be excited for your return, huh?" Sarada said to Sasuke.

"Hn. They are probably there to give me punishment for being rouge." He answered

"Why did I become rouge anyway?" Sasuke asked

"Your too young people to know." Sasuke replied. Sarada sighed. She wondered where Boruto is or is he safe or whatever. Sakura saw her future daughter sigh.

"Your worrying about him right?" Sakura said.

"Huh? Ah.... Y-yes. How did you know?" Sarada asked, blushing.

"I do the same when I think about Sasuke-kun."

"Oh..." Sarada said and the two girls looked ahead to see the two Sasukes talking to each other.

"Why were you worried anyway?" Sakura asked her future daughter.

"I looked at the crowd with my sharingan. I didn't see them there. What if walking here was a waste of time?" Sarada worriedly said.

"I'm sure they'll be there. I could feel it..." She assured her future daughter.

"I hope so..." Sarada said. She really was so.... worried about him...

'You better be there, Boruto, or else I will personally punch you to the ground when we find you!!! SHANNARO!' Inner Sarada screamed.

  •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

HEY!!!! I finally updated!!! Whoo! Happy birthday to me! :3

Sorry the chappie is short.
O(≧∇≦)O