Meeting the younger team 7

"Huh?" Sakura said as she stopped walking and turned around. Team 7 was just coming back from their first mission without Kakashi.

"What is it, Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked.

"I thought I heard someone shout 'shannaro'."

"Hn. Must be your imagination." Said Sasuke.

"Hmm... Maybe your right, Sasuke-kun." Then they turned around and started walking. Well, they should've but a flying Boruto hit the younger version of Naruto.

"Ouch...." Both blondes said. Both looked up to see each other, who were practically clones of themselves.

"Who....?" Said Naruto. Boruto eyes widened with realization. 'Tou-san?! Must be his younger version. He looks so cool! And.... so much like me...' Suddenly a scream snapped him out of his thoughts.

"BORUTO!!!! IM STILL NOT DONE WITH YOU, YOU SON OF A DOBE!!!!" (A/n: he is, in courtesy of Sasuke) The voice who sounded like a girl screeched. The Naruto lookalike/son cowered in fear.

"Oh, kami. Please don't." The younger team 7 heard him mumble. Then a girl with short raven hair, onyx eyes, and red eyeglasses appeared into the clearing.

"There you are! SHANNARO!!!" She said, venom dripping from her voice. She said then ran to Boruto.

"Sarada, DON'T!!! I said I'm sorry!!!!"

As the two fought, well, the girl known as Sarada was attacking and the boy, known as Boruto, was dodging, The younger version of team 7 was watching.

"They're strong." Said Naruto.

"They're only about our age, but their skills..." Observed Sasuke

"Right, but that girl.... Did she just say 'shannaro'?" Said the pinknette. Then the two boys looked at her.
'Come to think of it...'-Sasuke
'Really?!'-Naruto

"SARADA STOP ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??!!!?! CALM DOWN!!!" The screams of Boruto caused the trio to watch them again. Then Sarada (A/n: she doesn't have her sharingan on) puched the ground, causing a crater and Causing Boruto to fly backwards and hit a tree. She looked satisfied, not even caring if the poor boy got hurt.

"Sorry Boruto, but you deserved it, you jerk! " She hmphed and turned around

"Yeah, yeah. Sarada, What made you go to kill mode, huh? I mean, I know your scary when your angry but this?"

"My stupid inner took control. But your YOUR the one who made me do it! You deserve to be pelted into the ground you BAKA!"

"TEME!!"

"BAKA!!"

"TEME!!"

"BAKA!!"

"TEME!!"

"BAKA!!"
Then they suddenly bursted out laughing.

"We sure fight like our dads!" The blonde headed idiot said. Sarada just nodded.

"Ahem..." Said Sasuke, catching their attention.

"Yes.......?" Both said in unison

"Who are you? Where did you come from? How are you so skilled at your age? Why do you look like Naruto? And most importantly..." Sasuke asked then pointed to Sarada. "Why do you have the Uchicha crest on your back?" After he finished, both realized the situation they were in. 'Wow he is Very straightforward. Just like what mom told me....' Thought Sarada. 'Heck, Sasuke-sensei is sooo straightforward. And Scary. Just like his daughter.' The blonde thought then glanced at Sarada. She did the same. One thing was on their minds. 'How do we tell them?!'
Sarada was the first to regain composture.

"Should we tell them?" She whispered to Boruto.

"I think we should. Maybe they can help us..." He whispered back. "So you wouldn't beat me up again."

"Sorry, not sorry." She whispered back.

"I'm sorry to uh... Ruin the conversation. But not only Sasuke-kun has questions, I have questions too. Such as, How come you say 'shannaro'? And How are you two leaf ninjas when we have never ever seen you before?" A sweet voice, none other than Sakura's ,asked.
'Good point. How come I didn't notice?'-Sasuke
'Oh kami, not only dad but mom too!'-Sarada

"Yeah, me too! How come I have a clone?!" Said a super hyper blonde. The duo glanced at each other before Sarada spoke up.

"Can we see the Hokage?" She asked. The trio glanced at her. They thought she would answer, but to their surprise, She asked to see the Hokage! Hmm.... Something's not right.

"And why would you want to talk to Tsunade baa-chan?!?" Asked the hyperactive blonde aka Naruto.

"I think we need to settle this with her." Said the lookalike/son/clone aka Boruto. "And Hinata too." He added.
'I never knew he was smart.'-Sarada

"Why do you know Hinata?!" Sakura asked/shouted..

"We will explain later..." Both said. Sasuke eyed them suspiciously but said 'sure' nonetheless. And with that, they walked towards the Hokage's Office.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey! Well, that's all I have to say ╮(╯▽╰)╭

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•