HELLO.... Shippuden?! part 1

Omg! Omg! Omg!!! I can't believe it!!! This book reached 1.32k reads!!!!! *cries anime tears* I've never thought this moment will happen....

Now let's celebrate!!! *all Naruto characters comes in mah house and parties*

This chapter is dedicated to all those who read this book!!!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sarada woke up in a dark room. She was in the middle of a room with a spotlight directed upon her. (Like those interrogation room thingies) Suddenly a katana was held upon her throat. One move, and she is dead.

"So you're finally awake, eh? Who are you?? Why are you wearing the Uchiha clan crest but I haven't seen you around?" A deep voice asked her, bringing shivers upon her skin.

"I won't answer unless you tell me who you are." She said boldly to the man infront of her, who was still covered in the shadows. The figure came out and revealed himself. She gasped. The man in front of her....

Was none other than the sixteen year old, Sasuke Uchiha.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha and if you don't answer..." He said, threatening to slash the girl. Sarada, was in a loss if words due to her father's action. This wasn't the kind and caring papa she knew.

"I... I'm.. Sarada. Sarada Uchiha." She said, glaring at him with her sharingan.

"So you are an Uchiha." Sasuke said darkly. (/n: if the names are underlined, that means they are the shippuden people. The only people whose name are underlined are Team 7 + Hinata)

Suddenly, the other team taka members barged into the room.

"Sasuke-kun~~~ we're home~~!" A redhead with eyeglasses said. Sarada cringed at the slutty looking girl.

"Knock it off Karin. Anyways, Sasuke, we have news for you." Sugeitsu said. 'That's... That's Aunt Karin?!' Sarada thought. Sasuke nodded.

"What is it?" He asked, emotionless.

"Well we f-" he tried to say but he was cut off.

"Eep! Who's that girl, Sasuke-kun?!" It was none other than Karin.

"She is a fellow Uchiha." He said, while glaring at her. That was enough to shut Karin up. Sasuke gestured for Sugeitsu to continue.

"While we were looking around the Hideout, we found two kids, and one of them claimed to be you." Sarada's eyes widened.

"Bring them in." Sugeitsu nodded.

"Jugo!!!!!" Said man walked in the room with the genin versions of Sasuke and Sakura. Sasuke eyed them suspiciously.

"Who are you?" Sasuke asks.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

"I'm Sakura Haruno."

"How could you be Sasuke Uchiha? I'm Sasuke Uchiha. And why are you, whoever you are, in my genin self?" Sasuke questions them.

"I am Sasuke Uchiha and I am still genin." Sasuke answered. The two Sasukes had a glaring contest. Sakura was sweatdropping at the scene. But then, she noticed someone behind Sasuke.

"Sarada-chan!" Sakura shouted and rushed toward her and gave her a hug. Sasuke broke the glaring contest and looked behind the man he was glaring at.

"Sarada...." He said then walked over to them.

"Sakura, you are suffocating her." He said bluntly. Sakura immediately let go.

"Gomen Sarada, Sasuke-kun!" The pinknette said.

"It can't be. You can't really be my genin self, can you?" Sasuke said.

"Sarada-chan. When and where are we?" Sakura asked.

"I'll explain. First, for all of you who don't know, I'm Sarada Uchiha. And I came from the future, from the year -----. Secondly, Yes. These really are genin Sakura and yourself. Third, we don't know why, but we time traveled here to your time." Sarada said.

"Hold up." Sugeitsu said. "If you're from the future, who are your parents and what do you mean by 'we'?" He questioned.

"My parents are the future versions of them." Sarada said, pointing to genin Sakura and Sasuke. Sasuke's eyes  widened. 'I married Sakura?' And Karin was whining and sulking in a corner because someone 'took' her 'precious Sasuke'. But she was completely ignored. ^^

"And by we, I mean...." She trailed of and looked around.

"Where is That Baka Boruto and genin Aunt Hinata and Nanadaime-sama?!?!!" The genin versions just shrugged. Suddenly, she had an idea.

"I may have an idea of where they might be. Little papa, mama and you!" She said pointing to shippuden Sasuke "are coming with me."

"Where to, Sarada-chan?"

"To konoha."

"What if I said no?" Sasuke said. As an answer, Sarada suddenly punched Sasuke, which sent him crashing through 4 rooms and crashed right into a metal wall and fell down, leaving a dent in the wall.

"I'll make you." After a while, the four of them left, Sasuke was the hardest to convince. He finally came after them telling him the truth behind the massacre. They left, leaving the other members of team taka behind.

~~Meanwhile in Shippuden konoha, Tsunade's office~~

"Ha! Time traveling!! Stop with your henges kids." She said while drinking sake.

"BUT WE DID TIME TRAVEL BAA-CHAN!!!" Naruto screamed.

"Meh. Don't believe you."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey guys!!!! :3 here's part one of this chapter!!!! I'm gonna go back to partying. Next one will be more on the Uzumakis. So...

Mata ne, minna-san!!!!
(See ya everyone!!)