Who ended up with who?!

Imma back! School is SOOOO stressful! Anyways.... On with the-
Naruto:WAAAAIIIIT!!!!!
Me: Huh? What?
Naruto: Disclaimer. You didn't even do a disclaimer in the earlier chapters.
Me:Ok....... I do not own Naruto, or Digimon or-*rambles on*
Naruto: uh.... Chapter... Begin?
Me: *still rambling*

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Well... Uh.... Where do we start?"
Boruto thought out loud.

"Hey Boruto." Sarada said in an annoyed tone.

"Huh? What?"

"Come closer."

"O.....k?

"How about..." Then she started whispering things that the others, except Boruto, could hear. Then Boruto cleared his throat.

"Okay....! So Ino-san ended up with Sai-san and had a son named Inojin." He started.

"Then Chouji-san ended up with Karui-san and they have a daughter, Chōchō..." She continued

"Shikamaru-san then ended up with Temari-san!" He paused. "And they had a son named Shikadai!"

"Lee-san had a son..." After Sarada said these, all were in shock. LEE had a SON?!

"Then you all knew who you ended up with right-ttebasa?!"
The four of them nodded.

"But what happened to us??!!"
Asked the younger Naruto. "What have we become?!"
Uh.. Maybe a bit dramatic there...

"Well, you three are the next generation of the legendary sannins. You became the 7th Hokage-" Sarada started while pointing to Naruto, but....

"Woohoo! I'm the 7th! Celebrate!!" I think you all know who shouted that, right?

"Yeah!!!!" Shouted Boruto, joining his father's 'celebration'

"Uh... As I were saying" she continued while sweatdropping. "Mama became the head of the Hospital-" she was yet again interrupted.

"I became the head? Just like Tsunade?" Asked the younger Sakura.

"Yep. You were trained by godaime-sama. And papa..." She paused. "He is always on missions outside the village..." She said in a sad tone. Sasuke pitied his future daughter, knowing how it is to become lonely.

"But he always comes back once in a while, so I still get to see him! And I also have friends, even if it includes this usuratonkachi (A/n:did I spell that right?)...." She continued.
"So... I can't say I'm lonely!" She said smirking. Sasuke mentally smiled. 'So she isn't that lonely huh? Good to know my future daughter is ok'- Sasuke.