Special Chappie: Who was your first kiss?

Hehehe... You all thought I was going to post the next chapter, ne? Well, I think I just made a cliffhanger chapter!!!! Heh. Enjoy this.... Random chapter.

:3

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It was a day since the two time travelers, well, uh

time traveled!

They were really curious about their parent's genin selves. Plus, they also looked cute! One day, the two met at the bridge the old team 7 used to meet at for missions. Both were looking at their reflection in the water.

"Ne, Sarada, I was curious..." The blonde said. The ravenette sighed.

"I sense mischief, Boruto. What are you up to?"

"Well... Haven't you wondered who our dad's first kiss was? I mean, they always avoid the question..." Sarada stiffened at this. Well, sure she was curious, but it must've been that personal for them to avoid it...

"Admit it. You want to know too, right ttebasa?!" The girl sighed in defeat.

"Alright. I do. So what....?"

"Well, let's ask them." Brilliant idea Boruto. Brilliant. Not.

"Baka. If they wouldn't answer in the future, then why else would they answer now?" Boruto then whispered something in her ear. Her eyes widened.

'Really? Ooh! If I get it on vid, I can finally blackmail papa!' -Sarada thought.

"So...?"

"Hn.... I'm in." She said smirking.

"Yosh!"

So what did Boruto tell Sarada? Well, he noticed that his Tou-san, the Hokage, stiffened when he asked him. It looks like he was doing everything just so that he wouldn't freak out.

"U-uh... Boruto. Maybe I'll answer next time. I still have a ton of paperwork" he said. Same with his uncle Sasuke. So.....

They planned to take a video of their reaction, if there was any. Then use the vid as blackmail to their parents. But most importantly, to know who their first kiss really was.

~~a few days later~~
~~Uzumaki household~~

The Father-son pair were currently having lunch, which,of course, is ramen. Instant ramen
:3. Boruto was finishing a 10th cup while Naruto was on his 17th.

"Hey... Tou-san?"

"Hmmm?*slurp*"

"I was just wondering...."

"Yea, Boruto *chew*?"

"Who was your first kiss?"

Clearly this caught Naruto off guard. He choked on the ramen he was eating and started running around like there was no tomorrow.