a sprinkle of Sasusaku and a LOT of Borusara

Hey there! I am back! I had the illness that attacks most -maybe all- authors.....

THE WRITER'S BLOCK!

If you never had this.... Your lucky.... *pouts*

Anyway I don't own Naruto and all that good stuff. I believe they were created by Misashi Kishimoto (?).
BTW. ((Present)) means the time Naruto was Hokage and ((Past)) means the the time where our two time travelers are. ^^

ONWARDS WITH STORY! :3

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"W-we can't. We just can't-ttebasa" Boruto said.

"Awww.... I said it once and once again. WHY DATTEBAYO?!" Naruto said.

"Sarada-chan...?"

"Hn......?" Sarada's parents gave her a questioning look. The two blondes were too dense to see that she was on the verge of tears. Suddenly she bursted. She suddenly punched naruto and yelled...

"HE SAID WE CANT SO CAN YOU JUST STOP!" She said before running away to who-knows-where.

"Sarada! Wait!" Boruto said then ran after her, but not before he gave a glare to his old-but-not-so-old-man-father a glare.

"Sarada! Boruto!" Sasuke shouted after them but when he attempted to run after them, Sakura held him back.

"Let me go Sakura." He grunted but she shook her head.

"Leave them be, Sasuke-kun. If girls get hurt or burst out crying, they will rather talk to someone who experienced the same situation, or in their case, are experiencing the same situation. Maybe its about the future. And I think she needs the help of someone who knew what she has been through, and that person, is Boruto." She said, but worry still evident in her voice and in her jade green eyes. Sasuke sat down after hearing what Sakura said. 'She is right. I wonder how my future daughter is doing right now...' He thought worriedly. Sakura noticed his behavior and rubbed his back saying 'she is okay... Trust me.' Believe it or not, Sasuke liked the feeling of Sakura comforting him. After a few moments, with a sigh, he relaxed.