Another time travel!

Yo minna! ✌

The idea for this chapter came from AnimeMangaLove123 !!! Sorry if it took too long though...

School decided to barf up more work for me...

Wait. That sounded so gross!😲

Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Well...?"

"We still want to spend some more time and experience this timeline..." Boruto said. Sakura and Naruto looked at Sasuke, as if asking if they should consider their request. Sasuke looked at his friend's and his wife's faces and sighed.

"Fine... We'll stay for 3 days. 3 days ONLY. Staying longer could possibly damage this dimension's timeline." He said. Sarada squealed and hugged her father.

"Thank you, thank you, Papa! I really thought you would disagree!"

"You just can't deny a request from your daughter, can you?" Sakura said, nudging Sasuke a bit while mentally fangirling about how cute her husband and daughter looked right now.

"H-Hn..." Her husband replied, a tint of pink on his cheeks. Naruto burst out laughing.

"Seems like you do have a soft spot, ne Sasuke?" Sasuke glared at him, and  he immediately shut up, clearly getting his message.

'If you don't shut up, I swear I'll make you lose more than just your arm...'

The younger generations watched in awe at the actions of the older team 7. Sakura just smiled at the scene she was watching. She was happy now that she knew that her team could still be whole, even though Sasuke left the village. Then, she realized something.

'I... Married him... and... we... have a daughter...' She blushed beet red and tried hard not to cry tears of joy, squeal, or just flat out faint.

Time skip~

Three days went by fast for the two time travelers, soon, it came the time to finally return home. There were a lot of goodbye's, eecpescially for the Older team 7.

"Boruto." Sasuke called, and the young blonde turned around to face his mentor.

"Yeah, Sasuke-sensei?"

"Where's the scroll?"

"Huh?"

"He means the scroll you accidentally opened! Baka!" Sarada said, smacking Boruto's head.

"Itai...!" Boruto said, clutching his head.

"Well? The scroll? We need it to go home."

"Oh, I have it right hereeee...." He said, searching his pockets.

"Let me guess... You lost it, haven't you." Boruto gulped and nodded slowly.

"Bo...ru...to..." Sarada said, venom lacing her voice.

"Y-y-yes...?"

"YOU BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WHAM!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Boruto said, Flying away. Then, the random kid from chapter 5 looked up just in time to see the flying blonde.

"...."