Mission gone wrong

Hey there! I'm back! Well... That's all I've got to say actually... ╮(─▽─)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After the group had finished preparing, they went to sleep. The next day, they met up at the gates, and because a particular jounin wasn't there, they started their mission early and without delays. After a while, it started becoming dark. So they decided to set up camp for the night.

"Sarada...." Sasuke said suddenly. "Can I speak with you?" He asked suddenly.

"Sure papa." Sasuke nodded but he noticed the blonde bakas looking at them.

"Alone.." He added. Both blondes sighed while muttering 'fine'. Then the Father and daughter pair walked into somewhere. Sakura looked at the retreating pair. 'Where are they going???"

Sasuke and Sarada walked until they were out of earshot.

"What do you want to talk about, papa?" She said.

"I've... I've been wondering, Sarada." He said and she gave him a confused look.

"In... In the future. H-have..." He hesitantly said. "Have I.... Killed Itachi??"

"Uncle Itachi??.... Um, yeah. Yeah you did..." She said and her younger papa sighed in relief.

"But..... You've regretted it." She continued. Sasuke looked at her with a look saying 'Why-in-the-world-would-I?!'. She sighed and told her the truth behind the Massacre. (A/n: Meh, too lazy to write.)

"W-what?!" Younger Sasuke said. He couldn't believe it...
Itachi did it.... For him....

"And papa?" Sarada said. His head looked into her direction.

"Don't you dare think about destroying the leaf or the Root. If you do, I would personally punch you to your senses right now Shannaro!" She said. Sasuke sweatdropped. Just like her mother. Or in Sasuke's case, Sakura...

"Hn. I get it... Why would I destroy the leaf?"

"According to Mama and Nanadaime-sama, after learning the truth, you wanted to destroy it for making your brother suffer." She said in a monotone voice. He just nodded. What happened to him at that time?! He asked himself. After a little more chatting, they went back to camp, Sasuke still looked shaken up. Hinata noticed it and told Sakura, who, in turn, looked at Sasuke in worry. 'What did they talk about?' She wanted to ask, but the look on his face told her otherwise. 'He needs to be alone...' Then after having dinner, they all went to bed.

=*Time Skip*=

After waking up and eating breakfast, they resumed with their mission in delivering the scroll. Sasuke looked OK now, Sakura was less worried, Naruto still doesn't have a clue, and Hinata was having fantasies about Naruto and their children, since Boruto told her about Himawari. They delivered the scroll to the Mizukage and they are now currently walking back home.

"

Well that went quicker than expected dattebayo!" Naruto said grinning.