How about a mission??

Hey there!!! How was the last chapter's Sasusaku and Borusara??? I didn't think it was good though for I was in a rush. XD Hope ya all enjoy this chapter!!!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After the two lovebirds 'cuddled' themselves, they went back and were greeted by a worried Sasuke and Sakura...

"Sarada-chan!" Sakura said, hugging her future daughter. "Why did you suddenly run off like that?!" She scolded.

"Hn.... We were all, except the dobe, were worried."

"I'm sorry...." Sarada said.

"Its OK, Sarada-chan. As long as you don't do it again." Sakura said in a motherly voice. Sasuke can't help but smile. Then Hinata came back. (A/n: huh?! She came back?! When did she leave?! *looks at previous chapters* oh OK,) Looks like after Hinata woke up from fainting, she felt awkward and left without anyone noticing. So THAT explains it...^^ Anyways....

"S-sakura, H-hokage-sama wanted to see O-our future kids." She said.

"Meet them, Hinata-chan?" Naruto asked, popping from nowhere.

"H-hinata..... Chan??" Hinata was red and confused.

"Yeah-ttebayo! I might as well.... You know..." He smiled sheepishly and he was.... HE WAS BLUSHING?!
Hinata was about to faint but..

"Hey mom!!! What does baa-chan wants from us...?" He asked nervously..

"HEY! I ONLY CALL BAA-CHAN, BAA-CHAN!" Naruto said. Sarada and Sakura's eye were twitching and Sasuke was in a corner. Hinata... Well... Was being Hinata.

"NO YOU DONT-TTEBASA!"

"YES I DO-TTEBAYO!" Suddenly someone pulled both of their ears.

"ITAI!!!" They both shouted. They opened their eyes and saw...

A very angry Sarada with a killing intent and her sharingan on. Sasuke was smirking at how his daughter handled this kind of situation. Kind of reminds him of... Sakura. He looked at the said kunoichi and looked away immediately and acted like nothing happened. Back to Sarada....

"SHUT BOTH OF YOUR MOUTHS IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE!!!" She screamed. Both whimpered and Boruto managed to mumble a 'yes ma'am' but it was hardly audible. Sarada heard it and let both of them go. She turned around to see a scared young Hinata and her proud younger parents. She walked towards Hinata and said.

"Hey... Don't worry. I wouldn't really do that to them. Now, let's go to the Hokage, shall we?" She said and Hinata nodded. She looked more scared now. And the two blondes trailed behind the others because they were scared to DEATH.

=*Time skip*=

They were currently inside the Hokage's office. The two time travelers were being observed by none other than Tsunade. After a long silence, which was a few seconds, she spoke up

"You two are already taking missions in your time, right?" She asked and the two nodded.

"Genin?"

"Chuunin, actually." Sarada corrected. Tsunade looked at the younger team 7+ younger Hinata.

"I am assigning you on a B-rank mission with team 7 and Hinata."

"ALRIGHT DATTEBASA!/DATTEBAYO!" The two blondes said at the same time. Everyone besides the two cringed. The Hokage started explaining.

"*ahem* so. You are to deliver a scroll to the Mizukage." Sarada flinched. 'It was like this before... Before we time traveled...' She thought.

"The scroll has always been an item for Theives, Bandits and Rouges alike. Since you two are chuunin, You two will be leading them in this mission. Can I count on you?" She continued.

"Hai!" All of them said. The Hokage nodded.

"You are to leave tomorrow at noon. Your senseis aren't coming because they also have a mission. Understood?" All of them nodded.

"Now go."

"Hai, Hokage-sama."

After that they left preparing for tomorrow's mission. And by preparing, I mean pack this and that, sharpen kunais and shuriken, eat many ramen, and... Wait. NARUTO AND HIS SON ARE EATING RAMEN?! Way to prepare dudes... Anyways, What will be of their mission???

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

There! Chapter done! Hope to see ya guys in the next one. And this time.... I had it planned...

SO NO WRITERS BLOCK CAN STOP ME NOW!!!! *laughs evilly and thunder sounds in the background*

Anyways... Bye!!!