the Truth... And an introduction

Hi! I'm back. I know this story sucks but I continued it anyways... Oh well. Thanks for all the lovely readers that read this story. Thanks a lot! Now time to continue this very suckish story. (¬_¬)/

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The two time travelers were waiting outside while Team 7, plus Hinata, were inside, Talking with the godaime.

"You can come in now.." Said Shizune. The two walked in and took a glance at the room.

"State your business." Tsunade asked with annoyance. She was just interrupted before drinking her Sake, gives her enough reason to be annoyed.

"I am Sarada and this is Boruto. We are from the future..." She said, in a straightforward manner. She was like her father in many ways, mind you.

"Ha! You have got to be kidding me! Time travel isn't even possible!" Tsunade laughed, thinking it was a joke.

"But its true!! We come from the future, dattebasa!!!!!!" He stated... Well, uh, shouted actually. Earning a smack from the Uchicha heiress. Not far from them, Naruto was in shock. Could this boy be.....?

"Dattebasa? Does that mean...?" He finally asked. Boruto looked at his father's genin self.

"That's right old man! I am Boruto Uzumaki!"

"Old man?! I am only thirteen(?)!!!"

"Whatever old man!"

"Who is your mother? I mean, I am the father, so who...?"
Meanwhile, Hinata was in her own little world thinking about Naruto and his son. 'Who could be his mother?'

"It was Hinata Uzumaki! And I also have a sister named Himawari, mind you dattebasa!" Naruto looked at him in shock, he was married to the Hyūga heiress? And he has another child?! Hinata was just standing there, staring... If you were wondering why Hinata wasn't fainting yet, she was processing what the Blonde boy said.
'Me...... Naruto..... Married......... And..... Children...?'

"I HAVE A FAMILY?! WITH HINATA-CHAN?! THAT IS SO COOL!!!!" He shouted.

THUD!

And Hinata finally processed it, blushed to the max, then fainted.

"Kaa-chan!" Boruto exclaimed running beside his mother's younger self. Then he bickered with Naruto about whose fault is it.

"ITS YOUR FAULT -TTEBASA!"

"ITS YOURS -TTEBAYO!!"

"SHUT UP!!!!!" Sarada screamed, causing her companion to whimper.

"H-hai, Sarada"

"Good." Giving the fact that she hasn't stated who she was, everyone stared at her. Feeling uncomfortable, she knew what she had to do but doesn't want to do it. She doesn't want her mother to faint like Hinata-San.

"Oi, teme, I think you should introduce yourself now." Boruto said. Stating the obvious.

"Shut up, I think its no use to avoid it now, right? Well...." She paused. Took a deep breath before continuing.
"I am Sarada Uchiha. The only daughter of Sasuke Uchiha...." She paused again. Everyone looked at her with curiosity, well, everyone except another Uchicha, who gave a shocked look.
"And Sakura Haruno-Uchiha." She ended. Hinata just woke up to hear the whole thing. It was Sakura's turn to be shocked now. Her face was red and and is in a near-fainting state. 'Sasuke... Me.... Have a child.... Married...?'
Right before where she could've fainted, Sarada spoke up.

"Please don't faint! Last time you did, everyone panicked!" Sakura nodded and then she became confused....

"Last time...?"

"Yeah, you fainted because of too much stress...."

Tsunade already had enough of this, she wanted the brats and their brats to get out of her office. Now.

"I understand, now, Naruto, Sasuke and you Sakura, bring your brats home. I will figure out a way to get you back to your time. Got that?" Team 7 plus Hinata, Boruto and Sarada nodded. "Good, now your dismissed."

Then all of them went out the office. They all agreed Naruto and Sasuke will keep them (and Sakura and Hinata will just visit). They were currently at Ichiraku's ramen stand. Naruto and Boruto were engaged in a ramen eating contest while Sasuke were looking at them in disgust. Hinata was still thinking about her and Naruto being a couple and Sakura and Sarada are currently in a conversation.

"So you, Boruto and a boy named Mitsuki are the new team 7?"

"Yup. And Mitsuki is Orochimaru's Son." Sakura paled at this.

"O-orochimaru?! H-how? W-why? B-but. W-when-"

"Oh no, Orichamaru is not like that anymore! He is a good guy now and he is also an ally of the village!" She explained.

"Oh, that's good. Well, how was everyone in the future?" Sasuke, Hinata and Naruto, who stopped eating his ramen, were now listening.

"Ha! I beat ya old man!"

"Shut it, Boruto! Can't you see I'm explaining!!" Sarada scolded.

"Huh, about what?" She sighed at his naïvity.

"I was going to explain how everyone in the future. But since you are in a mood for talking, why don't you explain." She said with annoyance and sarcasm. Then Boruto, oblivious, stupid and naïve as can be, grinned and started explaining..

"Sure Sarada!!!" Another sigh was exhaled from the girl and a loud SMACK was heard.

"Owww... Hey, I thought you told me to explain!!!!" He whined/complained.

"Well go on...." She rolled her eyes and gestured for him to go on. So much for shutting him up.

"Well... Uhh..."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

CLIFFY!!!!!! Finally this chappie is finished!!! Whoo! I would like to thank the readers for reading this story. You have inspired me to continue this!!! Thanks a lot! Also read....

Ask and Dare the Digidestined

Thanks!
I also appreciate those who followed me, Commented on my stories (which made me smile and laugh) and also for those who voted!

Thank you! Sayonara minna-san!!

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄