The Meeting of Past and Future

Hey! I'm back! Earlier than even I expected! But that's good....

Right?

Do you like the blue rose/portal thingy there on the top? I drew that! And I'm so proud of myself *sniff*

Anyways... ON WITH THE STORY!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sasuke, Sasuke, Sakura and Sarada were standing in the middle of the crowd, namely, the rookie 9(excluding Sakura) and Team Gai. They we're all asking Shippuden Sasuke TONS of questions. The loudest of them all was, of course, Naruto.

"SASUKE-TEME!!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!??!  WHO ARE THEY? HUH, HUH!!!" He said. Sarada was searching through the crowd (which were younger versions of her Aunts and Uncles). After a little more searching, she seemed to give up.

"Sarada-chan, have you found them yet?" Sakura said in a motherly voice.

"No... Maybe they're really not here." She said. Sarada looks like she needed space, so she let her be and walked towards Sasuke. The crowd didn't notice them because they were too focused on Sasuke.

"They aren't here?" Sasuke said.

"I don't think they are." She sighed. "I'm worried about Sarada, Sasuke-kun. She really seems to care for her friend."

"Hn. She'll be OK." Sasuke said. He knew she could handle it, but he is still pained by seeing his (future) daughter in this depressed-like state. Suddenly, a very... Anxious(Is that the right word to use??) Boruto pushed through the crowd. People were gaping at him. Especially Naruto.
Following Boruto was genin Hinata and Boruto, Sakura, and Tsunade.

"Boruto?!" Sarada said, shocked and happy at the same time.

"Sarada!! I Thought you were gone, ttebasa!" Boruto replied. Sarada walked up to Boruto and...

Punched him. Hard.

"BAKA! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?!SHANNAROOOO!"

"H-hontou ni Gomen yu!"(I'm really sorry) He said. She turned around and scoffed.

"Don't do it again. Dobe." She said.

"Yes ma'am."Boruto replied. What he didn't know is that Sarada was smiling. She was... Happy and... Relieved. She wouldn't know what to do if she lost... Him.

"T-tsunade-shisou? Wha-whats going on here?! W-why are there genin versions of us?! Who... Who are those kids?!" Sakura said. She wouldn't admit it, but the two unfamiliar kids kind of reminds her of herself and Naruto. Well, there was the 'Shannaro' and 'ttebasa'.

"Well, Uchiha, you seem to know something. Would you mind explaining...?" Tsunade said.

"Hn. What if I don't want to?" Sasuke said.

"Well I oughtta..."

"How about you do the explaining this time, Boruto?" Sarada said to the blonde behind her.

"Well, why not?" He said and then faced the crowd.

"I'LL DO THE EXPLAINING DATTEBASAAAAAA!" He said, catching everyone's attention, causing him to grin widely.

---------

While Boruto was explaining, Team 7 + Hinata(past) were having a conversation.

"Tch. Your son is as loud as you. How am I gonna deal with two dobes." Sasuke said.

"Oi, Sasuke! At least your child didn't get your personality! She could've been an Emo like you! Thank goodness she got Sakura's!" Naruto said and glared at him.

"SHANNAROOOOO!" They heard Sarada shout. The group of 4 turned around, just in time to see a flying Boruto.

"Well, That's one of those things that I don't like about botg them ttebayo." Sasuke heard Naruto mumble. He smirked in victory. Back to Boruto and Sarada.

"I TOLD YOU TO EXPLAIN!!!!! NOT TO PUT THE BLAME ON ME!!! SHANNAROOO!" Sarada shouted. Boruto laid down a good hundred meters away, unable to walk.

"Anyway, what really happened is..." (Too lazy to write) "...And that is what happened. Not what this usuratonkachi said."  Let's see the reactions of the konoha 12+Sai:

Hinata fainted and Kiba and Shino were trying to wake her up, Neji was holding Naruto by the collar, his byakugan on and Tenten trying to stop Neji from using jyuuken(?), Sakura was blushing and in a near-fainting state, Ino was gaping, Shikamaru was saying troublesome and Chouji was eating ships. Sai and Lee were standing there and Sasuke wore an emotionless face.

If you were wondering, the time travelers also told them about their parents, and team 7+Hinata was completely ignored. Suddenly, there was a huge portal. And out of that portal, walked out the Original Team 7. Aka, Boruto and Sarada's Parents.

"Oh I am so dead ttebasa." Boruto mumbled.

"You mean 'we' are so dead.' " Sarada said.