▪ 1 ▪

She walked through the house like she does everyday. Her black leather jacket that smells like her perfume is as usual clung to her back. Her blonde hair is pushed to one side and she doesn't even glance at all of us guys in her living room waiting for Owen to get out of a meeting.

She goes to the kitchen and grabs what looks like a strawberry smoothie from the refrigerator and escapes to her room which is upstairs three doors down. What?

"Luke you can stop drooling now she's in her room." One of the other members joked.

"F•ck off Donnie." We all laughed just as the meeting room door opened and Owen walked out with a few other guys that were well over 6'2.

"Hey boss how'd it go?" Jason asked.

"Not great. They're thinking of changing meeting places and all that other great sh•t" Owen grumbled.

Owen would be the leader of our gang and the beautiful blonde's father. He's a cruel man that's not to be messed with. He lost his wife a year couple years ago when she went insane and killed herself.

"Is Logan home yet?" He asked.

Logan would be that beautiful blonde I was 'drooling' over. She just turned 17 and has no worries in the world. No one gives her sh•t because they either think her life is scary-cool or their too scared to say she's a spoiled brat.

5'3 and had more power in her French manicured pinky than the rest of us have with Owen's permission to do whatever we want.

"Lucas.?" Owen snapped in front of my face.

"Oh. Yeah I saw her walk in. She's upstairs." I pointed.

Owen disappeared upstairs probably to ask a million questions about where Logan was. She likes to sneak out and not come back. Especially when she doesn't get her way. It's pretty amusing to watch, unless your the person that has to go out looking for her.

Then your under the temptation of going on your own to find her and one you do you can't lay a finger on her so you have to literally convince her to come back.

"Who let her slip this time?" Donnie smirked.

Connor raised his hand and all of us laughed. Of course he did. Connor is my best friend. He was in this not long before me. He knows Logan better than I do, which could be an advantage.

"It's so bogus. Why would Owen have such a hot daughter and then not let any of us near her?" One of the newer guys asked.

"Ricky if you don't like me rules you can always leave" Owen said coming back downstairs.

All of us were trying not to bust out laughing. When you talk about Owen's daughter you have to make sure he's out of earshot because that man is well over 30 and can still hear you from a mile away.

"I'm going out. Ricky don't get any ideas while I'm gone or I'll have to shoot you right in front of her." He flashed a quick smile before leaving in his black mustang.

"If only he were joking." Donnie smiled.

"Dad!" Logan yelled walking down the stairs in athletic shorts and a white tank top.

"Oh.. Umm I thought that was you guys leaving. Not. Him." She pursed her lips together and walked in to living room towards us.

Most people would be intimidated. All of us are over 6 foot and are dressed in black and dark blue fully armed. Yet she stands on front of us with her arms crossed and that cocky expression on her face.

"Thanks for letting me slip out last night Connor. Much appreciated." She smiled and little bit and Connor shifted in his seat.

"Yeah, no problem. Just don't tell your dad who let you out okay?" He asked.

"Course not. Donnie tell Margaret I need my laundry done like, soon." Donnie noted and then she walked over to kitchen table and opened her laptop.

"I can't take it anymore! I've been here for 3 months and had to stare at her from 10 feet away." Ricky yelled. Logan looked up from her laptop.

Ricky walked into the kitchen that was directly connected to the living room and got super close to Logan. She stood up and backed further into the kitchen. The guys and I followed but stayed far enough behind.

Ricky grabbed Logans hips and just as we thought he was actually going to get away with it Logan pulled a gun from her waistband and held it to Ricky's head. He froze and opened his eyes glancing at the gun being held to his head.

"Move closer, I dare you." She said through her teeth.

I stepped in slowly and looked at Logan and then at Ricky showing her I was gonna get him away from her. I grabbed Ricky's shoulder and pulled him away from Logan.

"She was gonna kill me!" He yelled.

"Ricky-"

"No! Someone finally shows her some affection and she wants to kill them for it." Ricky broke out of my grip and lunged towards Logan.

A gun fired and we all hit the deck. Logan screamed and Ricky was on the floor with a bullet wound in his lower leg. Logan made a clean shot that wouldn't hurt him badly. Once the bullet was out it would only take a little bit to heal.

"Logan!" I ran over to her out of instinct and kneeled down next to her.

"Please get him out of here" she said flatly as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Donnie. Get him to the nurse." He nodded and a couple other guys helped carry him.

I stood up and held my hand out for Logan to take. She hesitantly took it and I helped her up and sat down at the island with her.

And that would be the start of me falling in love with Logan Taylor.