▪ 7 ▪

Luke's POV

I had places to be and things to worry about, Logan should've been the last thing on my mind but she wasn't.

She was on the top of the list like fucking usual, I hit the steering wheel of my car and kept driving to my mom's house to see my douche of a brother.

I got inside and there was a girl sitting next to my brother she had bright red hair and was holding hid hand.

"Luke!" My mother exclaimed before giving me a tight hug. James-my brother- and the girls both turned around. He got up and gave ma hug.

I pushed him off and cracked a half smile, he smiled back and gestured towards the girl.

"This is Adrienne." He smiled and she waved.

This was my brothers girlfriend. But she was hot, she had patches of freckles on her cheeks and across her nose and her eyes were dark brown like chocolate.

This wasn't good, I like Logan. The gang leaders daughter. There's no way I can like my brothers girlfriend.

I shook my head and lead my 'family' out to the car. Dinner was awkward and I actually wanted to go back to Owen's.

So I did, I left and accidently leaned in for a hug when I said by to Adrienne. Luckily no one seemed to think anything of it so I left.

When I got back Logan and Nate were on the couch making out, a rock was thrown at my chest. I sucked in a breath a little to loud and the both quickly looked up and saw me standing in the doorway like a dumbfounded idiot.

"Umm, hi." Logan cracked a guilty smile and my face became flat.

"Hey." I said darkly. I shut the door and walked down the hall letting my face sink once she couldn't see me.

A minute ago I thought I like Adrienne but when I saw Logan kissing Nate and not almost killing him I wanted to punch something.

It wasn't fair. "Then leave." I heard Logans bossy voice from the doorway.

I quickly turned around and her arms were crossed and she almost had a sad look.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked knowing the answer.

She nodded, "Nate and I are just friends."

I rolled my eyes. "That's exactly what I thought when I saw you making out with him."

"You weren't supposed to see that." She snarled.

"You told me he was your 'best friend' not your 'boyfriend'" I growled.

"That's because he is!" She yelled.

"That's not what it looked like." I shook my head.

"Well that's what it was."

"'Best friends' don't make out with each other randomly." I reasoned.

"That's not even what happened." Her jaw dropped.

"Then please. Explain." I sat down and she sat down too.

I heard the front door close telling me he left. Logan looked at me for a split second before snapping her eyes down to her hands.