▪ 17 ▪

Logans POV

I'm screaming but no one can here me. I can't even move enough to get to the open door. 1. I'm chained down. 2. I wouldn't be able to walk if I had help.

Everything hurts and all I want to do is lay down and wait for the pain to go away.

But all of a sudden I hear talking. I hear his disgusting voice talking to someone.

"Now, budy, I gotta warn yah. She's not looking good. So here's what's gonna happen." He sounds different. Like he's talking with one of his friends or something.

"Please help me." I try to say but it barely makes it past mumble.

He continues, "We're going to let you in, you are going to see her and probably want to beat the living shit out of us. But that's not going to happen, and if you wanna still try we'll shoot her and make you watch her die."

A tear slides down my cheek, I'm helpless. I just want to be home, not even in the hospital, just home.

"You will get her out of here and never come back. And if this gets out to anyone we'll be paying another visit." He finishes and I can hear the door opening but I don't have the strength to lift my head and see who's here to 'rescue me'.

"Logan," I can hear Luke's voice followed by quick footsteps.

I feel him grab my waist and slowly sit me up. I rest my head on his chest and sitting up makes my ribs hurt.

"Luke." I barely say.

"I'm here, let's go home." I shake my head at the thought of getting up. "I'll carry you."

He picks me up like a princess-

Some princess I'd be.

I think sarcastically to myself.

We finally get outside and it's starting to get dark out. We get in the back of a black car and all I want to do is sleep.

"Logan, don't go to sleep, we need to take you to the hospital." Luke says in a hurry but I can't help it. My vision goes blurry and I'm dozing off.

When I wake up again I'm in hospital bed and the beeping of the monitor is telling me I'm alive. I look over and see my dad and Luke asleep in two chairs next to my bed.

My throat hurts and it hurts to breathe. "Dad." I say as loud as I can manage. "Dad." I repeat.

Finally he opens his eyes and smiles. "Good morning sweetheart." He says softly.

"What's the time?" I ask.

He looks at his watch. "About 4 o'clock."

I've been out for a couple hours then. I look over at Luke and he's starting to wake up. He runs his hand through his hair and smiles. "You're up!"

"I'm up." I reply.

"I'll go get the nurse." My dad says. He nods to Luke and leaves us alone.

A\N

Guys!!! We are now ranked #631 in Teen Fiction! This is insane!

Keep voting and comment what you want to see more of, if you haven't already :)

Thank you so much for the support it makes me super happy :)
Until next time!