28

Luke's POV

When I found out Logan wasn't actually hanging out with Nate I didn't know whether to be relieved or mad.

I mean, she lied, but she's not hanging out with some other guy so I don't know how to feel.

"Logan. I want you to be my girlfriend." I say simply. Her attention snaps towards me and I smile hoping she just says yes so I can stop chasing her.

"Luke we can't do that." She tells me.

"I don't care!" I let out a fake chuckle and take her hands, "I'll beg your dad, I'll leave the gang!- "

"Luke you can't do that! They'll take your brother." She tightens her grip on my hands.

"Logan, I don't want to chase you around forever, or pretend that I don't like you."

"I don't either." She finally says.

I let out a sigh of relief. Okay so I might get killed by her guard dog of a father but at least she didn't say no.

"Let me talk to him." I plea.

"Okay, you can try."

I nod and let go of her hands. I head down the hall to wear Owens office is and lightly knock on the wooden door.

I hear a mumbled "come in" and push the door open. Owen was sitting at his desk staring at the bright computer screen with Jane.

"Lucas, what do you need?" Jane asks.

"Umm, this is more of a question for Owen actually." Luckily she gets the hint and leaves.

I sit in one of the leather chairs in front of his desk, waiting for him to pay attention to me, and not the computer screen.

"What do you want Luke?" He asks shutting his laptop.

"I need to talk to you about Logan." His facial expression turns from bored to concerned.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Oh nothing! I just wanted to tell you that..." I pause wondering if I lead into it or just straight up say it.

"I'm in love with her."

He lets out a breath and relaxes a little bit. "No."

"What?" I say confused.

"You are not in love with my daughter."

"Sir-"

"You're not in love with my daughter if you want to keep this job." He snaps.

"I'm sorry Owen, but you're going to have to fire me. Because I am in love with her."

"Lucas."

"Owen, if anyone is going to date your precious daughter it should be me!" My voice starts to raise. "I'm always looking out for her, and I promise I'll protect her through anything." I'm definitely begging but it's come to that point.

I know what I want and I don't want anything to change. So I want to make her mine.

Owen's quiet for a moment and then sighs. "Okay." He says.

"Okay?" I say in disbelief.

"You can date Logan. But if she ends up getting hurt in any way. You're dead."

A smile that reaches my ears appears on my face. "I won't let you down."

"You better not." He says and then goes back to doing whatever on his laptop.

I leave his office and go search for Logan. I spot her sitting at the island thanking a maid for tea.

I sit next to her on one of the bar stools and smile. "I need to take you somewhere." I tell her.

"How'd the talk with my dad go?" She asks.

"Just c'mon." I grab her hand and we race outside to the garage.

We pick a random, expensive, car and I take her to a look out point I go to every so often.

A\N
Since I'm nice, I'm going to let you know that the next chapter should be considered... a season finally.

Yes my loves, this book is coming to an end. After almost 30 chapters it's been a lot and I never imagined this book making it so far and getting this kind of feedback.

Make sure to vote and drop a comment on whether you would like there to be a sequel and I can see if I can make that happen!

Although sequals can take away from the original I will still throw it out there!

Plus! I have another gang leader book so go on my account and find Chasing Harley if you were interested in this book I think you guys will really like the other book as well!

The next chapter will be the last one and then I will do one last authors note chapter just to say thanks and talk about what's to come.

Thank you guys so much for your support and your votes ❤❤❤