29

Logan's POV

We got out of the car and I was mesmerized by the view. The city looked beautiful at this time. The sunset wasn't like a fairy tale; with purples and pinks.

But I didn't mind. The Orange and yellow was pretty enough for me. Luke still didn't answer my question and I couldn't help but keep asking.

"Luke seriously tell me. What did he say?" I ask.

"He said that I could."

It takes a moment to register but once it does I let out a shriek and jump into his arms. Luke was caught off guard and fell backwards with me landing on top of him.

We just awkwardly layed there laughing our asses off. I put my head on his chest as my laughing slowed.

"So are we like... dating now?" I ask.

He looks up at the sky and smiles. "Will you Logan Wendow be my girlfriend?"

I giggle and say yes. He pulls me in for a kiss and I'm glad I can finally kiss him as my boyfriend.

"We have to tell your parents." I tell him after the kissing stops.

"Yeah." His voice sounds nervous.

"Luke, why can you tell them?" I ask.

"They hate all of this gang stuff and-"

"So you don't want to go out because they don't like what I do..?"

"No!" We both stand up and I head towards the car.

"I knew it would get in the way! It always does. I meet a nice guy, they find out I'm in a gang and they run for the hills!" I yell.

I thought this would be different. Since he was involved with the gang I figured nothing would scare him off.

But I didn't know mommy was the one behind the wheel.

"Logan I'm not breaking up with you!" He walks over to me. His eyes are darker than before.

"But your family doesn't like me." I say quietly.

"They will. With time."

I reach my arms up around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. We just stand there for a second.

He kisses the top of my head and opens the passenger door for me to get in.

He gets in on the driver side and asks me where I want to go. "Let's go to the mall," I say with a devilish smile on my face.

"Alright," he knows what I mean and my smile grows.

We head into the first store and just start picking out clothes. He takes my clothes and heads for a door while I distract one of the ladies working.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

"Umm yes. I see you don't have any 3s in these jeans. Could you see if you have another pair?" I ask.

She nods and leaves and I do that two more times before I run out of the store and meet Luke outside.

"Yay!" I yell. It's a lot easier with someone else.

I think I could get used to this.