▪ 9 ▪

Luke's POV
James (Luke's brother^)

I was pacing around all day. Logan was at school and Owen was out on 'business' but we all knew he was with Juliet. His kinda-sorta girlfriend.

I knew how Logan felt about Juliet but I also know that Juliet's daughter was Logans best friend.

I was hanging out at my apartment when I got a knock on the door. I sat there for a second thinking. My rent was in and it was technically my day off.

I got up and opened the door seeing my brother and his girlfriend. James smirked and pulled her inside after him.

I closed the door and followed them to the living room. We sat down and James turned the TV off leaving to get food.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"That's a bit rude don't you think?" Adrienne replied with a hint of a British accent making me freeze.

I just smirked and sat down next to her. James came back in and sat down on the other side of Adrienne with 6 packs of fruit snacks.

"But for real why are you here James?" I asked him.

"Mom's house gut boring so we came here." He shrugged. I did the same thing and continued watching TV.

All of a sudden Adrienne mumbled 'James go bathe you reak!' And I almost pissed my pants.

He smirked before getting up to go in my shower, I rolled my eyes and let him.

James takes the longest showers so Adrienne and I sat there for a while watching TV. At one point we both reached for the remote and our hands touched.

Whipped.

Yup, we both looked at each other. But for different reasons. I was looking at her because our hands touched.

But I think she looked at me because she was trying to decide if she should take the remote or let me have it.

She let go and her pale cheeks blushed. I smiled and looked at her for a couple seconds too long. The room was almost silent and I could hear the water running in the bathroom. Along with him singing at the top of his lungs.

I couldn't take it anymore, all my thoughts about my brother, and Logan we gone. I pulled Adrienne closer to me and kissed her.

She froze for a second before kissing me back. I don't know how long we kissed but I know it was for too long...

"What the hell!?" I heard someone yell.

I came back from cloud nine and saw my brother wide eyed and ready to knock me out.

"James-"

"Adrienne!" He cried.

She had a guilty look on her face, her brown eyes were now filled with sadness. I caused that.

"James I really didn't!-" Adrienne surrendered but James just continued yelling.

"I finally find 'the one' and then you come in here and take her away!" He yelled. James looked like he was on the verge of tears and I didn't blame him.

"I'm sorry James." Adrienne whispered not looking at him.

"Well it's too late now isn't it!?" A tear slipped down Jame's cheek. I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

Nothing I could say would fix this.