last part:)

Wow guys. We really did it! We really just finished a whole book! It has so many typos and a very messed up plot but you guys love it and its finished!

Thank you guys so much for your support and all of your votes and amazing comments. I really didn't plan on finishing the book but after everyone's love for it I decided to do it!

I don't know if there will be a second book but if there is it probably won't be out for a while so I can prewrite it.

Meanwhile make sure to check out some other books on my account like

Chasing Harley: another gang book about a girl named Harley who's dad runs a gang and her mom doesn't want any part of it and lives and fancier life on the other side of town. While she's at her mom's she meets a boy names Daniel (some rich boy from down the street) Harleys not looking for anything to tie her down but Daniels determined to chase this mystery girl.

Mates: it's a werewolf book that I've rewritten 3 times :) it's about a timid girl named Vinnie who find out some arrogant jerk named Justin is her mate.

And any other books that might interest you!

Comment here if you have suggestions for the second book or for a completely new book I could write.

Again thank you so much for everything and I'm really happy about it!

Until next time 💞