Jenna, Taylor & soccer (6)

Alexia's POV

I woke up in a comfortable position, warmth enveloping me. The sun was pouring through the balcony door- I dont own a balcony!!

I tried to launch forwards but there was a secure arm wrapped around my waist. Then, memories of yesterday flooded my brain and I relaxed, subtly trying to wriggle out of jacksons grip.

I then relaxed my whole body and reflexively snuggled deeper into Jackson's chest. He let out a muffled chuckle and cracked an eye open.

"Mornin' baby girl." He yawned and unwrapped his arms from me. I whimpered at the loss of contact. Jackson chuckled at me again and I began blushing furiously. What was wrong with me?

"It's okay, baby. I wanna stay in that position too but I have work to do. I got Tyler to get his little sister Taylor and her friend Jenna to lend you some clothes until we go shopping for your own." Jackson told me, shuffling around the room to get dressed.

I turned around so I wouldn't have to see any of it and Jackson continued talking.

"They'll be with you until I get back later today, okay?"

I nodded and assumed it was okay to turn around now. Jackson was there is dark jeans and he was about to pull a shirt on. His abs were mouth-water worthy and I stopped myself from staring before he noticed.

"Jackson, why did you choose me as payment?" I suddenly asked, dying to know. I hadn't thought too much about it until now. What was so special about me?

"I'm not exactly sure yet, sweetheart. There was this pull towards you. My heart skipped when I saw you and my mind clouded. I regretted shooting your father the minute my finger pulled the trigger, because I knew you'd be heartbroken and I didn't want that. You were too special to be broken." Jackson said without thinking about it. Heat rose to my cheeks and I felt my heart melt.

There go the chills again... like they were punishing me for feeling like this.

Jackson then pulled his shirt on to himself and walked over to me. He stared intently at my face before smiling.

"Plus, you're hot." He said with a cocky tone and I smacked his arm, but began smiling nonetheless. Please lord, let my plan work. I need to get out of here.

He laughed and pulled me away from the warmness of the bed and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and then pulled away.

"See you later, principessa." He whispered and kissed my cheek gently. I smiled and he walked away.

I then walked to the closet and opened the door. Sure enough, there were female clothes on one side of the large walk in closet. I pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a loose black tank top. I slipped those on and walked back out into the room.

I almost screamed when I saw 2 girls about my age sitting on the bed.

They must of noticed my absolute shock and fear because they laughed a little, and stood up.

"Sorry. We could've waited to come in... Or knocked." The blonde said with a little laugh and I calmed my racing heart.

"Anyways, I'm Taylor." She added and reached to shake my hand. I shook it and smiled back at her.

The brunette shoved Taylor out of the way, quite literally, and pulled me into a hug. "Omigosh, another girl. Taylor gets boring way to quickly around here..." She laughed and Taylor punched her shoulder.