I'm back :) (not an update)

heyyyyyy everyone. thank you guys so so so much for the support. i have made my way back to this app and i just realized how supportive you guys all are and i should give some closure. I've decided to continue the book.

i have been out trying to find myself as a writer and I've worked with amazingly talented people to help me improve. i have been working very hard and i hope it shows through.

just please understand i will NOT be updating often and the parts may seemed rushed because like i said previously, i have lost interest in this particular story.

however, i will start considering writing other stories on this account covering topics like bullying, abduction, depression, and then your basic cliche highschool romances cuz who doesn't love those :)

anyways, thank EVERY ONE OF YOU for getting me to where i am with "Debt to the Mafia". i am not so proud of this book since i started it when i was so young, inexperienced, and had my mind stuck on cliche storylines and things that didn't make sense.

*Clarification* i got a lot of hate when Alexis began "trusting" her captor but please understand she was entering a phase of Stockholm Syndrome (when someone held captive begins earning feelings for their captor) and she could not help it due to fear and uncertainty. thank you for reading.

okay you guys, thank you so much and i will see you in the next part.

ciao 😘

-cali