Questions answered!

Alright, so you guys asked more questions then I expected which is AWESOME. So I'm gonna answer your guys' questions now.

Q1- asked by shield_chick What pet do you have and what kind is it.
A1- I have 1 dog who is a hound-unknown mix and his name is Percy. I also have 3 cats at my moms house named Theodore, Amber and Po. And 2 cats at my dad's house named Cooper and Khalesi. Amber also just gave birth so we also have 2 eight-day old kittens😊

Q2- asked by MeganAtkinson1 if you could be any animal, what would you be?
A2- I don't think I could choose just one but if I had to, I would say a cat. Think about it, you can just cuddle up on someone's lap and they pet you and scratch you. You also can go to the bathroom but a box of sand. Without The worrying about anything. You get to be lazy all day and no one will judge you. Thats why id be a cat😂🐱

Q3- asked by opposite_winter when did you start writing and what inspired you to start?
A3- I started writing when I was 6 and I just found the love for it because I got to express who I was through my writing since I'm a shy, quiet individual behind my pencil.

Q4- asked by holly_K what state do you live in and what do you wanna be when you grow up?
A4- I live in Connecticut. (GO CT!!) and when I grow up I wanna be author. (Cliche, I know)

Q5- asked by @cali_m do you have any siblings?
A5- yes, actually. I have one older brother but my best friend is kind of my sister so......

Q6- asked by CUPCAK3LOV3R do you know what K-pop is and if so, who's your favorite band?
A6- yes, actually my friend got me into K-pop a little. My favorite band for K-Pop would have to be EXO.

*next few questions asked by same person as the one above ^^^*

Q7- if you were to get an exotic animal, what would it be?
A7- I would get a freaking chimpanzee because their awesome.... 'nuff said.

Q8- what color would you dye your hair if you can?
A8- I would dye my hair with light blue highlights because I think it would look amazing against my golden-blonde hair!

Q9- who's the 17th person in your contact list?
A9- first of all, I love this question because of how random and awesome it is. And , it's my cousin Isaiah who's 17th in my list.

Q10- what shoe brand do you like?
A10- my favorite brand is Nike and my favorite shoe type is a sneaker. .

Q11- asked by __Johanna__Muruato__ what music do you listen to?
A11- ummm I listen to a whole bunch of music. But my favorite is pop. And my favorite songs at the moment are StarBoy- The Weeknd. Closer-the chainsmokers and Halsey. Let me Love You-Justin Bieber and Dj Snake

Thank you guys a bunch for asking these amazing questions. I had so much fun answering them. I will be trying to follow back everyone who votes or comments on my story.

Love you all! 💕😘

--Cali