Done With Him (14)

Alexia's POV

I snapped my eyes open, chest rising and falling at a rapid pace. Stupid dream. Stupid dream. Stupid dream.
I felt my sweaty fingertips grip the white sheets of the bed as Cam stirred in his sleep on the couch. I bit my upper lip and released the hard grip on the sheets.
       He then fluttered his eyes open and stretched out his shoulders. "What are you doing in my bed?" He snapped once his eyes rested on me.
       Startled, I pulled my head back and blinked at him.
       "You let me sleep here." I replied, swallowing the lump that had formed deep in my throat. Cam lifted an eyebrow and stood up off the couch.
"Ha!" He shouted, causing me to jump and grip the sheets again. Damn you Cam.
       "Must've been the alcohol talking, F." He said with a little hint of annoyance and confusion.  He started walking towards me before swiftly grabbing my arm with such pressure, I thought a bruise formed on the spot.
I winced back and closed my eyes. Too good to be true. I should've known that.
Cam then grabbed my other and twisted them both back. I gasped in pain before whipping my arms down and out of his grip.
I then burst into tears as I darted towards the window. Faster. Just a little bit faster.
SMASH!
The window smashed into thousands of tiny glass shards as my body was hurled into the air.
I let out a petrified scream as I felt the clear material impale my sensitive skin. I squeezed my eyes shut as I waited for impact. But it never came.
Instead, I was plunged into water. I opened my eyes in shock, chlorine burning my eyes. Pool? I was in a pool?
       I found myself swimming to the surface, coughing and flailing my arms around. I look up from where I fell to see Cam glaring daggers down at me.
     "Don't. Move." He said in a low and dangerous voice. I gulped. He glared a moment longer before dashing backwards.
       He didn't really expect me not to move, right? I swam quickly to the edge of the pool and hurled myself up and out of there. I sprinted into the woods behind me, sopping wet.
Where was I to go though? Like hell I would go try to find Jackson. I'm so done with him.

Samuel's POV (Alexia's brother)

       I stared back into the emotionless eyes of my dad. I couldn't even imagine what he was going through. Being shot and losing his daughter. Damn. I lost my sister. She's truly gone.
       I looked down to my clenched knuckles which were turning white. My foot tapped impatiently on the floor of the hospital.
       A week after Alex went missing, our mom suffered from a sudden heart attack. She fell over and hit her head pretty damn hard and fell into a coma. We were just doing our daily check up on her.
       Alexia's face spun around in my brain. I remember crying my eyes out. I remember seeing my dad lay almost lifeless on the ground. I remember hearing my sister's screams and the slam of the door.
       I remember the last thing I said to her.

----•----•----•----•----•-----

I know it's short but I had to get something up.

What do you think the last thing Samuel said to Alexia was??

Don't be a silent reader!

Comment!

Vote!

Tell me what you think!