Cells (12)

Recap*
" I lied," he said and jumped behind me, wrapping an arm around my neck and pushing a piece of cloth over my nose and mouth.
"The name's Cam."
**

I woke up to unfamiliar surroundings.
Steel bars surrounded me and my head was resting on a pillow that wasn't mine, laying on a bed that wasn't mine.
I felt the sudden urge to scream but I couldn't find my voice. Nothing came out of my open mouth and I sat up abruptly and shivered the minute I realized how cold it was.
"So she lives!" A voice shouted and I whipped my head to see Ethan- no, Cam- standing in the other side of the bars.
"Thought I killed you there for a moment." He laughed and shook his head. "Not like it would've mattered." He added with a sadistic smile.
"Wh-" I sputtered, trying to find my voice again. "Why am I-"
Cam smirked and breathed out, pretending to be patient with my stuttering.
"Why am I here?" I managed to spit out and send daggers at Cam through my glare.
Cam laughed at my silly look that must've looked like nothing to him. "Oh, F. You can thank your silly little boyfriend for that." He said. My mind instantly drifted to why the hell he had called me "F" but that didn't matter once he said boyfriend.
"Boyfriend?" I spat, my eyes instantly widening as I suit off of the bed, zooming up to the bars and wrapping my hands around them. "I don't have a boyfriend."
"Oh, sweetheart." Cam laughed as he reached his arm through the bar and grabbed the shirt, yanking me towards the bars. I felt the pain as my skull bashed into the metal.
"You know exactly who I'm talking about."
Jackson.
"No I don't. I don't have a boyfriend."
Cam released my shirt and laughed again. "Oblivious, gullible, innocent. My little clumsy, innocent good girl. Oh am I gonna have fun with you." Cam said through a smirk and I felt my heart drop.
He watched carefully as my eyes widened, making his smirk deepen.
"Sick. You're sick." I snarled, reached out of the bars and grabbed his shirt.
"Eager, F. But be a good girl and you can have me later." He said and I instantly released his shirt.
"You're repulsive! And who the hell is F!?" I screamed, anger rising to its max level.
         "You are F." He pointed down the hall outside of my cell. "They are a through e." He pointed back at me. "I own you now, sweetheart." He said with a sadistic smile, making my shiver.
         "Enjoy."

---

      I wanted so desperately to sleep but I couldn't. Being with Jackson definitely beat this. Even if I was starting to slowly dislike him, it definitely  beat this.
      The thin pillow barely gave any comfort and the mattress was as hard as rock. The blanket was thin and made from loose thread that was coming apart.
      Not exactly ideal sleeping arrangements.
      "Cam!" I screamed out of the cell bars, a plan forming in my mind. I heard loud footsteps coming down the hall and before I knew it, Cam was standing in front of my cell.
       "Yes, precious?" He asked with a sly smirk.
       "I can't sleep. The pillows too thin, the mattress is too hard and the blanket is too thin." I complained, giving him the best puppy dog eyes I could muster up.
       I could barely control my anger but I had to keep it in line for this to work.
       "Either sleep here or with me." He said with a deepening smirk that caused me to shiver.
       "Fine." I sputtered and I didn't miss the shock that passed through his eyes. He quickly fumbled around with the keys and opened my cell door.
       He brought my hands in front of me and cuffed them together.
       "I don't wanna be F." I blurted out and cringed back at myself. I shouldn't push it.
       "You're not. You're precious from now on." Cam said and dragged me up a flight of stairs. "My precious."