Make Your Heart Race

Disclaimer: I do not own Uta no Prince Sama. Nor any of the character or story line. I give full credit to the makers. I am only making this story for entertainment. I wish not to gain any more than that.

Syo P.O.V

Our debut concert was a success! From this day on we will be professionals, taking the master course eith the rest of Starish. This is going to be great I can just feel it! Singing Nanmi's songs, and delivering our music to our fans.

In the meantime, I was walking with Natsuki to go to the music room to meet with the rest of the guys.

"Oh, Syo-chan isn't this exciting?!" Natsuki exclaimed.

"Heh, it is. I just can't believe we made it here Natsuki." I smiled at Natsuki, who was smiling brightly. I looked away and continued to the music room with Natsuki. A small smile on my face along the way.

Shortly after, we finally made it to the music room. Man, this place is huge!

"Whoa, this place is amazing Syo-chan!" I chuckled at his estatic, childish state then walked over to the rest of the guys who were already here. Natsuki followed close behind admiring the place. As we drew nearer, I waved to them. "Syoooo-chaaaannn, isn't is great that we'll be living here with Haru-chan?" Natsuki hugged me tightly. 'damnit!' i pushed against Natsuki "Natsuki!" I growled as I pushed against him even more trying to squirm free, while earning laughter from Otoya, Ren and Tokiya.

"first let go of me! Second we live in different dorms.."

"Oh, but we will be living under the same roof." Natsuki cooed. I rolled my eyes, and heared the door open. "Hey, Guys!" Nanami called,and Natsuki let go of me. We smiled and approached Nanami.

"Hey." we greeted. "I wrote new songs" Nanami smiled as She handed all of us sheet music. 'whoa.. she wrote all of us a song...'

"Wait.. You wrote six different songs?" Masato questioned surprise noticable in his voice. "Yes!" Nanami smiled, and Ren Chuckled

"Now, Little Lamb I'm impressed. You writing six different songs. I couldn't ask for a better present." Ren gave a wink, making Nanami blush.

"Oh, n-no it's not much--"

"No, Nanmi it is a lot! And we appreciate it." Otoya interrupted and gave a warm smile. Before Nanami could reply,

"HELLOOOO!" a booming voice echoed in the room.

"Headmaster?" Tokiya pondered as we all searched the room. 'of course eaves dropping as always..' Suddenly the Headmaster dropped from the ceiling windows, landing in the center of us.

"...!"

"Why you all did fantastic at your debut concert!"  the Headmaster stated.

"Thank you." Natsuki smiled.

"But," the Headmaster began "you still have much work to do. Which is why I have aquired some help." 'hmm...'

"What help can you give?" Masato questioned. The Headmaster gave a Smile.

"This! Show yourselves!"

At that moment music began to play, and from barely hearing some of it my heart was skipping beats, as four Idols came out and began to sing

"Koe wo kikasete

Kami o nabikase

Ah, lesson of the night.

Slowly, slowly

Yasashii hidarite

Karamaru migite

Ai no yukiba wo

Sagashite." their singing blended with one another's nearly perfectly.

I began to scan all of them, when I came across the smaller blue-haired boy. I stared in awe at him.. I couldn't get Over how perfect he looked, his hair, his face, his eyes, his body and his voice. Oh his voice..

The others were murmmuring things, but paid no attention, they soon became inaudible as I focused more on the blue haired male.

Then suddenly he appeared in front of me and sung

" Mune mimi wo atete mina yo" and lowered his head down to my chest. My face was burning up, and heart pounding, I'm sure he could hear it. But, how I wanted him to stay there. Time passed by faster than I thought it would, the song had ended. 'he's so beautiful..' i kept thinking. My eyes were locked on him, I wasn't aware of anything going on around me. Until Natsuki laided a hand on my shoulder knocking me out of my trance. I looked back at him and he smiled at me

"Listen up Syo. We're being assigned to those seniors." i nodded. 'we're being assigned.. To those Seniors.. Great..'

"Mr. Ichinose and Mr. Ittoki shall be with Reiji Kotobuki." the Headmaster began. And the brown haired male smiled brightly and waved. "

Mr. Jinguji and Mr. Hijirikawa shall be with Ranmaru Kurosaki." a silver haired male scoffed and turned his head.

"and finally Mr. Shinomiya and Mr. Kurusu shall be with Ai Mikaze." my heart was pounding as I looked up to see the blue haired male.. Ai.. Walking toward me and Natsuki. 'keep calm.. and think straight!' i kept thinking. I scanned his body as he came closer. 'his body..' I blushed and looked away to Natsuki. Who was smiling brightly as he reached his hand out to Ai "Hello, I am Shinomiya Natsuki." Ai shook his hand

"Hi, I am Ai." he said and turned to me. I hesitated, "I-I am Kurusu Syo." I greeted and reached my hand out, and he took a hold of it and shook it. I blushed even more, my palms became sweaty, as his hand was in mine. I looked up to him and his eyes met mine.. 'such beautiful eyes..' I thought.. But, soon realized Ai's eyes widened and a pink hue cam across his cheeks.

"awww!" Natsuki cooed. I stood there Ai's hand still in mine. Realization soon hit me.. I pulled my hand away quickly... 'I just said that out loud...' I looked away to Natsuki

"Did I..?" I asked Natsuki nodded with a smile. I lowered my head 'damn..!'