The Nervousness finally!

Ai P.O.V

I exhaled deeply as we stepped out of the vehicle. I smiled and closed my eyes 'here at last.'

"Whoa, this is the Beach gateway!" Otoya cheered.

"Hm, a beach is all I need" Ren chuckled, gaining conversation between the rest.

Warmth embraced my hand, I turned to see Syo who had a joyful look on his face.

"Are you ready for this vacation?" Syo smiled,

"Of course. Beside I get to spend it with you now don't I." I smiled warmly. "now let's go on and find our hotel suite room" I held his hand and began to walk.

"Oi! c'mon you guys!" Syo yelled back to the guys. 

"Ahh.. " I sighed as I sat in a chair, to finally relax. I glanced at Syo who was still busy unpacking. A small smile crossed my face. 'ah.. Syo..' Nervousness hit me, 'tomorrows the big day ..' The day my plan will take place. I can't help this feeling. But, it's what I want, it's what I have to do. I just hope he won't react bad to it.

Syo P.O.V

My brain has been overworking since Ai mentioned this "plan". Why is he keeping it from me? why does he act so nervous..? Is he.. going to leave me? I shook my head removing the thoughts from my mind. I sighed deeply, i can't help but worry.

I finished unpacking , and walked over to Ai. He seems to be deeply in thought.. I set my hand on his thigh, he jumped at contact,

"Oh, Syo what do you need?" Ai questioned, I frowned,

"You seemed to be deep in thought." I replied, urging for an answer of what his thoughts were.

"O-Oh, it was nothing. Nothing." Ai said rashly. 'why is he avoiding it..?' my heart twisted with slight pain but i held it in.

"Nothing..? okay then.." I said then sulked away heading toward the bed.

"Wait Syo.." Ai launched up and embraced me tightly. "i'm not trying to keep you in the dark.. it's just... I'm thinking, about my plan. And it is a bit nerve racking so please understand.. tomorrow you will br sure to know of it , I promise .." Syo explained himself, I sighed but smiled slightly.

"Ai.. I love you." I turned around to see him eye to eye, and kissed him lustily.

"Mnnnhh.." Ai moaned softly, as he stepped back guiding us toward the bed, gasping we fell onto the bed. I straddled his waist, stripped myself of my shirt and began moving my hips back and forth. grinding on his half erected dick.

"Ahhh.. " Ai blushed, then undid his shirt, exposing his chest. I bent over his body to kiss his lips, as I did Ai rolled on top of me. Kissing me hungrily, and stripping me of my clothes. Our moans were quiet.

I gasped at the pleasure of Ai taking my erection in hand, I pulled away from the kiss attempting to contain the pleasured noises from escaping my lips.

"Syo.." Ai whispered as he massaged ny entrance with his fingers.

"Ahhh.!" I felt the heat rush to my face.  "A-Ai ..." I moaned, he stopped touching me,

"Syo, are you ready for me.?" Ai asked seductively. I nodded, the pleasure was sent flying through me like electricity, as Ai began to thrust into me.

"Ah! Ai.!" my voice rose louder, the pleasure grew.

"Syo.. Syo, I love you.." Ai grunted, I moved my hand to his chest,

"I- lo-ve you too."I gasped, and grasped my erection and pumped it.

Electricity flowed intensely through me,

"Ai  ..! I'm cl-lose!" I moaned loudly,

"Me too.. together now .." Ai moaned.

"Ahhh!! hah  ah.. " We both climaxed, Ai fell onto me exhausted.

I embraced him, the heat from him was comforting .

"Ai.. I love you .." I panted and smiled,

"I love you too.. Syo." Ai chuckled, and gazed up at me,. I slowly lost consciencness. I went on dreaming..

***************************************

Well I hoped liked it! next chapters will probably be the last! but I do hope you have enjoyed the story, I have put a lot of work into it. but remember I probably will be writing another story after this. non Anime related, but i hope you will like it as much as this!

:3