All The Same

Ai P.O.V

A wide grin spread across my face, I looked at both Reiji and Ranmaru. Who were both shirtless, sweaty and nearly pantless. Heavily making out, they were unaware of the three who stood present in the door way. Tokiya, Masato, and I stood their smiling, not sure of what to do. I stared, never would I have thought,  I'd come across this with them.

"Ahem," I smiled as I cleared my throat folding my arms as well. The two immediately stopped, and moved away from each other.

" Oh shit.." Ranmaru said, his face was bright red. He avoided all eye contact and glanced Reiji, whom was too embarassed to speak.

"Explain yourselves." I grinned.They didn't speak, only looked down. I couldn't help but smile their embarassed state.

"Uh, we.. we kinda.." Reiji began, he inhaled then finished, "we're together."

Masato chuckled a bit.

"And you two didn't mind to tell me?" I laughed,

"This isn't something you can just tell someone" Ranmaru growled, I smiled and nodded

"I see your point but, even so. Don't feel bad or anything."

"Why?" Ranmaru turned away, still embarassed. I looked to Tokiya and Masato who nodded.

"Because the two of you aren't the only ones." I began. Only gaining confused looks from the two.

"Well, everyone here is on a relationship. And all of them are with a guy. Tokiya and Otoya, Ren and Masato, Natsuki and Cecil or so I think.. You and Reiji, and Syo and myself." I explained.

Ranmaru and Reiji eyes widened as they looked at us to see if we were lying. Finding no reason not to believe what I said they relaxed.

"Well then, why didn't you tell us about you and the runt?" Ranmaru questioned. I glared at him, he's MY Syo and I won't stand for him calling him that. Though.. Syo isn't completely mine yet..

"That's because well.. we're not really official yet.." I trailed off

"Okay, whatever." Ranmaru said,

"Yeah, well anyways come down to the lounge room. Since you were 'distracted' and now late" I said and started to leave the room,

"Yeah, yeah.." Ranmaru trailed.

Tokiya and Masato followed closd behind me as I walked back to the lounge room. Wondering how I would tell the guys about why Ranmaru and Reiji failed to arrive on time. I smiled, thinking about the reaction I would get.

'this should be interesting.

Syo P.O.V

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" I exclaimed, I never expected in the slightest for Ranmaru and Reiji to be.. well together. 'how the hell does Reiji deal with Ranmaru's grumpy ass..'

"Whoa, Ranmaru. Didn't expect you to swing that way." Ren winked, causing Ranmaru to blush,

"Oh,shut up. Like you're the one to talk. The ladies man. But, turning out gay yourself." Ranmaru growled, Ren held his hands up in defense.

"Okay you got me."

Otoya stood up,

"You don't need to be embarassed. Besides we're all the same here." Otoya smiled. Reiji brighted up,

"Heh, thanks Otoya-kun" Reiji smiled sheepishly.

"You two are so cute together!" Natsuki cooed. Ranmaru blushed and looked down,

"Thanks, Natsuki" Reiji smiled and hugged Ranmaru, who smiled and leaned his head on Reiji's.

I smiled slightly 'they are cute together..' I looked at Ai was staring at me. I moved closer to him causing him to blush. I kissed his cheek then whispered into his ear,

"You look cute when you blush.." I pulled back to see that Ai's blush had deepened. I smiled, and Ai turned away.

"Okay, let's get down to business."