Remember when..?

Syo P.O.V

"Man..." I sighed and slumped back in bed, my nerves were still on end, nervousness still lingering because of Ai. I had just become so nervous around him. Though, even now I can tell myself I am developing feelings for him.

"Heh, already, huh." I said to myself and stood up and began to walk, when all the sudden the door slammed open Natsuki ran in

"Oh, Syo-chan!" Natsuki exclaimed, worry in his voice "are you okay?" Natsuki ran to me and hugged. I sighed but let him, I had worried him and have no reason to resist his actions. I feel I shouldn't do anything to make him feel worse. "Yeah, I'm fine Natsuki." i said while returning his embrace, Natsuki pulled away

"That's good." Natsuki smiled, I smiled back slightly,

"Um... Natsuki..?" I began

"Yes, Syo-chan?" Natsuki looked at me

"Uh.. do.. do you remember when.. when I told you..." I trailed, Natsuki gave me a confused look.

"When you told me what?" Natsuki wondered. I sighed and inhaled deeply. 'come on...'

"Um.. W-when I told you that.. I'm.. Y-you know..!" I turned away as my face heated up quickly. "that.. I-I'm.. G-gay..." I covered my face with my hand. I could feel Natsuki beginning to smile.

"Heh, yes I do. What about it?" Natsuki continued to smile. 'this is so embarassing..' I sighed again, becoming more red as I prepared myself to speak,

"Natsuki.. I.. I.." Natsuki looked to me and patiently waited for me to finish, 'damn him!' I inhaled deeply "I think that I.. that maybe, I'm.. I.. That I like.. Ai.." I whispered the last part. A wide smile spread across Natsuki's face

"Aw, Syo-chan!" Natsuki cooed as he hugged me tightly, I struggled against his grasp

"Natsuki!" I was so embarassed. "Syo-kun, that's so cute! You and Ai would be so cute together!" Natsuki kept hugging me. I sighed and stopped trying to get away from Natsuki

"But, Natsuki.. He's probably straight...and what are the chances of him ever.. Never mind.." I sighed. Natsuki quickly realized I was upset, and looked down to me.

"Look, Syo-kun. I honestly see no reason why Ai wouldn't like a guy like you. My best friend grumpy at times but small, cute and adorable." Natsuki smiled, he always knew how to make me feel better, no matter the situation.

"Thanks, Natsuki" I smiled slightly, Natsuki nodded.

"So, Syo-chan," Natsuki began "it would probably be best for us to head down to the music room, meet with the guys and practice." "Oh, yeah. Right." I agreed as I began to walk for the door, Natsuki and I left to head to the music room.

We arrived at the music room, everyone greeted us and we began practicing. It was fun singing with all the guys again, singing Nanami's songs it always made me happier. But, soon practice ended and we all sat on the ground. Nanami left early to try and compose more songs for us to sing. Leaving: Natsuki, Otoya, Tokiya, Ren, Matsato, and myself in the music room. Ren had a mischevious look on his face, I glared at him as he spoke whatever was on his mind "Hey, this is boring. Just sitting here. I say we do something more.. Fun" Ren smirked.

"Hmm.. And what do you suppose we do?" Masato replied stirnly.

"Hm.." Ren thought quickly, "how about we play Truth or Dare?" Ren asked, 'oh god..'

"Sure! Let's do it guys!" Otoya agreed happily.

"We have nothing else to do. Let's just get on with it." Tokiya said, I just nodded at Ren,

"Okay, Sounds fun!" Natsuki cheered 'how is he always so cheery?' I smiled to myself. Ren smirked, he had yet even more things to add.

"Now, I must lay a few rules down. So, listen up my participants." we nodded and Ren spoke as he grabbed for something in a bag next him

"I'll spin this bottle first, and whoever it lands on must choose Truth or Dare. If you choose truth and refuse to answer, must remove a piece of clothing" Ren smirked with chuckled lightly.

"W-What?!" Otoya whined,

"You're already in Otoya. No backing down now." Ren chuckled "and if you choose Dare you MUST do the Dare." Ren added with a small smirk forming on his lips, we all nodded.

"Let's start then shall we?"