A Big Mistake...

Syo P.O.V

I felt tears roll down my face, how could I do this. what have I done... i'll never be able to fix this.

"Syo.. Otoya.." Natsuki was in shock as the words left his mouth. Neither Otoya or I said anything. Our thoughts were crumbling as the seconds passed, twisting and gnarling with greif and regret. Only making us sink deeper into the abyss that pulled us down eagarly, consuming what we still had.. what we had to live by.. 'i just...'  Otoya's voice brought me back to reality

"You're going to tell them aren't you..?" Otoya trailed, tears beginning to cover his cheeks.

"I.. we can't keep this a secret.." Natsuki sighed, distancing his eyes..

"But, maybe it won't-" Cecil began,

"NO!" I yelled, "they won't take this lightly!" I sobbed, "t-they won't..! how could they?!" I looked up at Natsuki and Cecil, "it'll.. they'll..." I wiped the tears from my cheeks, not able to continue my speech. We screwed up... and would soon pay the price..

Natsuki and Cecil left the room... to tell of the situation they had just witnessed.. to tell them... and have their hearts torn..

I feel sick to my stomache.. i feel uneasy I could pass out any moment.. it's overwhelming. this feelings, these many feelings of pain, hurt, regret. For kissing Otoya, this is merely what I deserve. For breaking the trust in bothvour relationships, we shall remain heartbroken... and our lovers even more defied. I let myself fall to the floor, how great it would be if I could disapear.. right here, right now. Just to sink right into the floor, to have darkness accompany on my way to wherever I am destined after this.. whatever awaits me now.. i can only take what I now deserve...

"I'm suck an awful person..."

I glanced at Otoya now, his body shaking from his sobs. I realize now myself crying, not knowing what else to do. My whole body ached.. 'I'm so awful..' those are the words I.thought over and over..

Creaking footsteps drew nearer, my heart raced in my chest, rattling what was left of my body.. my person. I turned my head to the sound, it becoming louder slightly. I watched the door in fear, hoping it would never open.. Time slowed, panic came over me, my breath catching in my throat, as fear took over my body.  I turned away, afraid to see the expression of my lover... and Tokiya..

The door completely open now, my heart pounding with fear, I refused to look.. I couldn't bring myself to look..

"Why..?" a soft painfilled voice asked. I know that voice.. the voice of my lover brought tears to my eyes. I tried my best to hold them, and I lifted my gaze to the two figures in the doorway. Ai's perfect face, now covered in hurt and pain. The tears spilled over, I saw no reason to hold them back now.. I caused this.. why am I so stupid..

"I.. Ai.. I'm so sorry.. i made a mistake.."I trailed, I began to sob, "it was a mistake.." I helplessly wiped the tears away, "I love you, Ai.."

Ai shook his head, refusing to look at me now..,

"No.. no.. Why would you do this to me if you love me..?" Ai began yo cry even more, "you don't... love me.." Ai trailed, as he began to sob and ran out of the room..

Pain thrashed through me,

"...Ai..!"