Will You Be Mine?

Syo P.O.V

I sighed in relief, 'I'm so glad things will be normal from now on.'

"So, Ochibi, Otoya," Ren began, Otoya and I directed our attention to him.

"Yes?" We simutaneously asked, Ren gave half a smirk before answering.

"What, commotion shall await you tonight I wonder?" Ren said ponderously, 'what the.. the hell Ren?' I blushed, knowing exactly the intent of his words. Thinking of what Ai and I would.. NO NO NO! I shook my head with embarassment,

"REN!!" Otoya and I yelled, earning laughter to appauld from the surrounding persons.

"I'm pointing the scene." Ren smirked, but held his hands up in defense, "but maybe I'm wrong. Depending on.. well you know." Ren chuckled. I glanced at Ai, who had a smirk of his own, which made me wonder what he was thinking. And  how beautiful he is under his clothes... 'god damnit! fet your mind out of the gutter Syo!!'

I snapped up out of my seat grabbing Ai's hand and stridded for the door.

"Then tell your facts while we're gone!" I said rather loudly, pulling Ai behind me as I stomped out of the room. 'I want something to happen.. i want all of him. but, ai don't know if he wants the same...'

Ai P.O.V

I smiled at Syo's fit, stomping out of the room with me behind him. How cute he is.. ' maybe he wants it just like me..? no, no.. maybe he still wants to wait..' I sighed softly,

"Ai?" Syo stopped,

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing." I smiled, Syo smiled back then continued pulling me where ever we were heading. I smiled, I'm glad I have Syo back again.. I spaced out, then realized we were standing in front of our room. 'why here..?'

We walked into the room, Syo instantly wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him tightly in return,

"Ai, I missed you so much.." Syo sighed, breathing softly.

"I missed you too, Syo.." I kissed the top of his head. How much I want him. How I want him to be all mine.. just mine to have, I have to have that.

"Syo.." I pulled back, looking into his eyes, "will you.. will you be mine.?"

----------------------------------------------------

Sooo, this is today's chapter. hope you liked it! I really need ideas for future chapters guys! it'd be a big help for the story!

:3