Truth or Dare

Syo P.O.V

Ren looked around before he spun

the bottle, we sat and watched as it spun.. around, and around.. It slowed and came to a stop. We all looked in the direction it was pointing in. 'heh, Otoya..' I smiled a bit, as Otoya became nervous. "Truth or Dare?" Ren asked, and Otoya though. A bright smile camr to Otoya's face,

"Dare" Otoya smiled sheepishly,

"I thought you'd say that." Ren smirked and thought, momentarily. 'this is going to be.. Rather sexual.. I know it'

"Otoya, I dare you to eat whipped cream off of Syo's tongue." Ren smirked, and Otoyas' and my jaw dropped stimutaneaously.

"What?! But Ren!" Otoya whined. I didn't even know what to say.

"But, what?" Ren smirked. Otoya sighed,

"Nothing.." I closed my mouth and looked away.

"And like you have whipped cream." I retorted.

"Oh, but I do Ochibi." Ren chuckled. I snapped my head toward him, and sure as hell there he had whipped cream in his hand,

"..!.. Ren--..I will kill you.." I said under my breath.

"L-Let's.. Just.. Get this over with Syo." Otoya hesitated with a pink hue covering his cheeks. I blushed and looked down.

"Fine.. Fine.." I sighed. "now give me that damned thing Ren.." i growled. Ren gave a smile then handed me the whipped cream. 'damnit..'

Otoya P.O.V

"W-wait.." I haulted Syo as he was about to put the whipped cream on his tongue. I glanced at Tokiya, who gave a small nod, no one else noticed but me. I sighed,

"Otoya, what's the wait for?" Syo asked becoming more embarassed as all the eyes went to him. "Nothing, go ahead now.." my heart was racing. Why did Ren have to be so.. I sighed and looked to Syo who was squeezing the whipped cream onto his tongue, and set the whipped cream can to the side and looked to me. Butterflies grew in the pit of my stomache as I moved closer to him. I hestitated when I finally got to him, my face inching closer to his. I inhaled deeply before turning my head to get my mouth closer to his. I opened my mouth and licked the whipped cream that sat on Syo's tongue. Continuing, my tongue soon met Syo's and my pants tightened 'no, no, stop it'. I slid my tongue a bit furthure into Syo's mouth, then pulled back quickly. A pink hue looked as if it would be permenant there on Syo's face. We both went and sat down where we had originally been. I looked down at the ground 'that was embarassing..' I looked up at Syo, seemed to be annoyed with whatever Natsuki was whispering to him.

"Otoya." Ren said, and I looked to him, "spin." Ren added. I blushed then nodded. I took ahold of the bottle and spun it and watched it spin. Everyone tensed as it slowed and stopped. I smiled, as it stopped and pointed to Tokiya blushed a bit then looked to me. "Truth or Dare, Tokiya?" I had a smug smile on my face. Tokiya sighed,

"Truth." Tokiya said. I kept smiling and thought for a couple seconds. 'hmm..' then I looked to Tokiya who was waiting patiently for my question.

"Tokiya, Do you spallow or spit?" I grinned, with a small laugh. Gaining laughter from the guys. Tokiya blushed deeply and turned away.

"What kind of question is that?" Tokiya complained.

"Come one Tokiiiii~~" I laughed. Tokiya shook his head obviously a bit embarassed by my question.

"I refuse to answer." Tokiya said. "Well, you're no fun Ichi." Ren smirked, Tokiya glared at Ren. "Tokiya, aren't you forgetting something?" Masato questioned, he had a small smile on his face. Tokiya grumbled,

"Shirt off, Tokiya" I gestured him to take his shirt off, and with a sigh, I stared and admired his bare chest, 'his body is perfect..' Tokiya pulled his shirt off and sat. Arms crossed, eyes closed, and blush on his cheeks.

"Hehe" I smiled, "spin Toki." I slid the bottle to him and he spun the bottle without hesitation.

Syo P.O.V

Tokiya spun the bottle, I stared at the bottle, and glanced up at the rest as it slowed, and I thought of Ai. I blushed instantly, and looked to the bottle again. It was beginning to slow and was going to.. 'do not even..' the bottle stopped and was pointing at me. 'damn this game..!' A small smile appeared on Tokiya's face

"Truth or Dare?" Tokiya asked, I sighed.

"Dare" I replied, 'I'm going to regret making this decision' and of course I was right.

"Syo, kiss the first person you think of." Tokiya smiled toward me, I froze and blushed. Pictures flew through my mind.. ' oh no.. oh no, no..' Why did I have to think of.. Him..?.. 'Ai..'