I Love You

Tokiya P.O.V

I sighed and laid face first into my bed, sighing again then closing my eyes. I just need to relax a bit. I began to relax into my bed, until I felt something slowly moving up my leg. 'Otoya..' I chuckled,

"What do you want, Otoya?" I asked playfully, Otoya giggled but continued, moving his hand slowly higher up my leg. Now aiming more toward my inner thigh, my breathing became uneven as I turned over to face him. I smiled at Otoya who had a faint blush on his cheeks. He pulled away slightly, but soon continued to move back up my leg, again to my inner thigh. Where he rubbed slowly, I bit down on my lip to surpress my moans. 'Oh, otoya.. you always know how to make me want you..' I pulled him onto me, he kissed me passionately as he straddled my hips.

Otoya tugged at my shirt, I chuckled and lifted my arms up allowing him to slip my shirt off. I rolled us over, so I was on top of him,Otoya smiled giving a small chuckle, as I pulled his shirt off. I moved my mouth back to his.

I slowly began to grind on Otoya let out a moan, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth.

"Toki, you taste sweet today.." Otoya whispered against my lips, I chuckled and pulled away for air. We both breathed heavily, I stared at Otoya, lusting, wanting him. I moved my lips to his neck and began to kiss and suck on his neck.

Otoya moaned sweetly as I found his sweet spot.

"Ah.. Tokiya.." Otoya breathed, I grinned into his neck and began to kiss nip at his neck, gaining even more moans from Otoya.

I pulled away and kissed him on the lips softly. I gazed into his eyes, he was noticeably tired. I sighed smiled,

"Otoya, you should get some sleep.." I sighed once more, "I know what I said before. But, you look like you're on the brink of passing out.. but, I'm almost that tired too.."

"It's okay Toki, I would have fallen asleep if we had continued any longer." Otoya kissed me gently, "but, can I sleep here with you?" Otoya asked, I smiled as I gazed into his beautiful crimson eyes.

"Of course."  I laid down next to him, pulling him closer to my chest. Otoya snuggled into me.

"I love you, Otoya.." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, Tokiya.." Otoya trailed off into sleep. I rested my head by Otoya's. My eyes slowly drifted shut, as the peace of sleep came over me.